Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

17 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

I personally do not care about Malia at all, for that reason I do not comment on anything positive or negative.
If I have to spend 2 months on a desert island with Malia or David Beckham, I choose David Beckham,😁

You must really dislike her then..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Just telling some shit is not speculation. It is like a house built on drifting sand.

At least I can assure you of one thing. If I were into guys I would have no problem to admit this openly (in germany this is no longer a issue) and certainly in a forum where my identity is unknown. But what I really can't stand are people who use homosexuality as a method to insult others, because they indirectly make the sexual orientation of real homosexuals appear negative. All in complete ignorance what problems homosexuals may still have in many regions of the world today.

Back to the topic. Speculation is only really fun when it is supported by facts. For example, there are two girls, let's call them Leora and Malia, who are just friends for years. Due to some circumstances both girls work for a live cam webpage that claims to show the real life of the residents of apartments. Suddenly the two girls start to perform sexual acts on each other. All this happens exclusively at prime time and starts with strange events where these two girls pretend to masturbate side by side. For the rest of the day there is no relationship proximity (e.g. no kisses or other approaches other than normal friendship).

Now roughly speaking there are two groups of speculations:

• The first suspects that the girls have only now found each other as a lesbian couple, bla bla bla. 🤐 🤣
  • The other speculation is that the girls just want to earn money with shows and therefore pretend to be sexually interested in each other.

Neither of these two can really be proven. Only I think the second one, Leora and Malia are actually only giving shows and not showing their lives in this apartment, is extrem likely.

Let me discount almost everything you said in your post because speculation is not based on facts (evidence).

As defined in the dictionary: Speculation: The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence (facts).

Speculation can be entertained by theory. But there are no facts.  Speculation can often be 'fun' if fantasy would be a sub-brand of a speculation.

If these two every get intimate (i.e. penetration in one of two orifices that are below the waist), it will be because of getting monetary compensation - that is the only reason.  If you're gay and living with someone, you don't do what they have been doing (petting only), and you don't do it only once or twice a week. 

Dudes - can you see yourself laying naked with your best male friend and do what these girls (who are childhood friends) do?  You might do it for money and/or in desperation because you don't have a penny/ruble in your pocket. Or you have no future goals other than being on a paid membership site.  Otherwise,...I rest my case.

Side note:  Leora has been on cam for 7...8+ years.  Do you think she has placed any thought on her future endeavors?  Think about it - 8+ years on cam can be equal to dog years for this 'industry'.    And that body will not hold up forever.  I feel bad for her - I don't think she has looked beyond 1 month for her life.  I speculate that unless she meets her future husband, she'll either join a secretarial pool, assemble widgets in a factory, or crush grapes with her feet at a winery (ref: I Love Lucy).

23 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Ich persönlich interessiere mich überhaupt nicht für Malia, aus diesem Grund kommentiere ich nichts Positives oder Negatives.
Wenn ich 2 Monate mit Malia oder David Beckham auf einer einsamen Insel verbringen muss, wähle ich David Beckham, 😁

are you gay ??

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barni said:

are you gay ??

He is that's why he does not the girls. He wants them both to be men so he can whip his little thing out and stroke while watching them give fellatio.

Speculation of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He is that's why he does not the girls. He wants them both to be men so he can whip his little thing out and stroke while watching them give fellatio.

Speculation of course.

maybe he's a footballer.....LOL....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Howard said:

Let me discount almost everything you said in your post because speculation is not based on facts (evidence).

As defines in the dictionary: Speculation: The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence (facts).

Speculation can be entertained by theory. But there are no facts.  Speculation can often be 'fun' if fantasy would be a sub-brand of a speculation.

If these two every get intimate (i.e. penetration in one of two orifices that are below the waist), it will be because of getting monetary compensation - that is the only reason.  If you're gay and living with someone, you don't do what they have been doing (petting only), and you don't do it only once or twice a week.

Dudes - can you see yourself laying naked with your best male friend and do what these girls (who are childhood friends) do?  You might do it for money and/or in desperation because you don't have a penny/ruble in your pocket. Or you have no future goals other than being on a paid membership site.  Otherwise,...I rest my case.

Side note:  Leora has been on cam for 7...8+ years.  Do you think she has placed any thought on her future endeavors?  Think about it - 8+ years on cam can be equal to dog years for this 'industry'.    And that body will not hold up forever.  I feel bad for her - I don't think she has looked beyond 1 month for her life.  I speculate that unless she meets her future husband, she'll either join a secretarial pool, assemble widgets in a factory, or crush grapes with her feet at a winery (ref: I Love Lucy).

You have completely taken my statement on speculation out of context. I have said "Speculation is only really fun when it is supported by facts. "

With this I do not mean that speculation must be based on facts. I mean that that speculation is is only really fun when it based on some facts.

For example, if I simply said that Leora may be win the lottery tomorrow without knowing if she actually bought a ticket, it would make little sense. I could come up with a lot of ideas that simply are no fun to talk about. However, if there is some initial information that may indicate something without really being a proof, a speculation can be a lot of fun.

That is ultimately exactly what I am doing here. I look at what happens and what doesn't happens in this apartment (even though it would normally happen) and think about the reasons for it. This is what I enjoy. So I include facts in my reasoning, but the conclusions are just speculations, which are not proven (even if most are very likely, because some facts give an indication in that direction).

is an exaggerated way of saying that Malia does not attract me sexually, does not float my boat.
I'm not gay, after posting my comment, I can read that there are people who know a lot about the gay world, I don't care what they think of me, each person should feel their sexuality freely.
I think that attacking another person, saying that person is gay, for me is a homophobic way of thinking.
Give me thanks for my comments, because of that comment, you already have something to talk about, so the afternoon is not so boring.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

is an exaggerated way of saying that Malia does not attract me sexually, does not float my boat.
I'm not gay, after posting my comment, I can read that there are people who know a lot about the gay world, I don't care what they think of me, each person should feel their sexuality freely.
I think that attacking another person, saying that person is gay, for me is a homophobic way of thinking.
Give me thanks for my comments, because of that comment, you already have something to talk about, so the afternoon is not so boring.

Oh sorry, it was just a question, if a men prefers women, it is worth asking....IMO

• Like 1

For me, all the girls in rlc, it is an easy job, the law of least effort. Nobody of us really knows the life they have had, to get to do what they do, perhaps, for pleasure, for not studying, for not having opportunities to improve their life in their country, it may be for a thousand things, the reality is that they are there so that we can see their behavior inside the house, and we pay for those moments.
Seeing Leora do what she does when she is alone, for me it is very exciting,
Seeing Leora interacting with Malia is not exciting at all, each person has their tastes, I see those moments forced, and lacking in sensuality, other people will be the most exciting they see, each person has a very particular form of excitement .
Also, I think that criticizing these girls every day is to be a bad person, you can complain at some point, but nothing more, if the criticisms are daily, the best thing you can do is look at another apartment, and if you don't like it stop looking at rlc,
Everyone in the world has the right and respect to earn a living with what they can.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1