Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I can not identify a well pretended female orgasm as fake or not fake. I think nobody can. Therefore, guys can never be sure that they have done a good job. 

This is why i wrote, for example, that I'm not sure about Leora masturbations:

However, Malia is a really bad actor, though. A badly faked orgasm or a masturbation that is only imitated can be recognized very easy.

Much more important is that you can see that the two girls have no sexual attraction to each other.

What you are really trying to say is you haven't fucking clue like the rest of us so don't keep going on about being able to identify fake orgasms.

So I'll ask you another question as you are now an expert on acting, how do you know for certain Malia is not enjoying herself because if you've ever been out in the REAL (there's that word again) world you would know all, and I do mean all women are different.

As for Leora and her orgasms, being fake or real only seems to be of some concern to you, the rest of us couldn't care less, because we enjoy watching her.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

What you are really trying to say is you haven't fucking clue like the rest of us so don't keep going on about being able to identify fake orgasms.

So I'll ask you another question as you are now an expert on acting, how do you know for certain Malia is not enjoying herself because if you've ever been out in the REAL (there's that word again) world you would know all, and I do mean all women are different.

As for Leora and her orgasms, being fake or real only seems to be of some concern to you, the rest of us couldn't care less, because we enjoy watching her.

Are you really pissed off with him or are you faking it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

The question is this I like a lot of hetrosexual men know woemen have been faking orgasms almost since the beginning of time, but we've never been able to say to them "sorry but I know you faked that one"

That depends entirely on the girl and how bad she is at faking. Some girls you can tell from a mile away. So this statement is just not accurate.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That depends entirely on the girl and how bad she is at faking. Some girls you can tell from a mile away. So this statement is just not accurate.

I must have only been to bed with girls that are good at being bad, you can work that out anyway you like

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

You said it yourself: You do not care if it is real.

You want it to be true and that is why you miss the obvious. Malia faked her masturbations. No matter whether you want to acknowledge this or not. It is a show for the camera, which she then also only pretends. RLC is really messed up.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1