Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

Ah dear lord, you've took one rib and made such a complicated creature called women. Have to say - my respect.

But - what the heck - where's the manual???!!!???

So we all could use it and agree that we know them, understand them and of course know how to use them...(without to much trouble and expence if I may add, hehe).

I just guess that 1k1 night guy never fucked any(...well...)body who didn't cum after his (I guess) great effort.

Because - I wonder - would he be asking himself that he faked his fucking or it would be again - the other side (anybody as we said) - guilty?

I'm pretty sure that 1k1 night guy would accuse the other (anybody, hehe) side - that it was just faking that - nonncumming of the other side...

...and that it's impossible to just enjoy some rubbing between the legs and not really feeling going all the way... 🙂

Just for the record - the Queens orgasms are genuine and her friend never even faked an orgasm or 2.

What's your issue 1k1night guy?

But anyway - of course - cheers! 😉

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, gogism said:

Ah dear lord, you've took one rib and made such a complicated creature called women. Have to say - my respect.

But - what the heck - where's the manual???!!!???

So we all could use it and agree that we know them, understand them and of course know how to use them...(without to much trouble and expence if I may add, hehe).

I just guess that 1k1 night guy never fucked any(...well...)body who didn't cum after his (I guess) great effort.

Because - I wonder - would he be asking himself that he faked his fucking or it would be again - the other side (anybody as we said) - guilty?

I'm pretty sure that 1k1 night guy would accuse the other (anybody, hehe) side - that it was just faking that - nonncumming of the other side...

...and that it's impossible to just enjoy some rubbing between the legs and not really feeling going all the way... 🙂

Just for the record - the Queens orgasms are genuine and her friend never even faked an orgasm or 2.

What's your issue 1k1night guy?

But anyway - of course - cheers! 😉

Ah dear lord, you've took one rib and made such a complicated creature called women. I have heard that the story went like this: Adam was feeling lonely and he asked God if he could get company. God asked: what kind of company would you like? Adam said: an extremely beautiful woman who would be a wonderful lover and a good cook, who would never argue with me but do what I ask her to do. God said: OK, for paying this you have to give your left eye, your right hand, your other lung and your kidney. Adam became very thoughtful, and after a while he said: "Would you have anything cheaper?"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gunterfresh389 said:

Oh my god !!! Poor guy Allandino... Your life is darker hein ? Take more pills and everything will be fine... Don't worry, the psychiatric hospital is very near you... LoL LOL Lol

I do look forward to reading one positive post in my lifetime from Allandino. But I'm not counting on it. Some people only see a glass half empty. I choose to see the glass half full, but it's he choice to be the way he is. You are who you are.

10 hours ago, Pepe said:

Although I have no idea if any of this is true I did hear it's OK to speculate.

What you heard smellie was pure speculation....I will if you refuse to behave yourself report you to the Speculator in Chief to ascertain if your attitude warrants disciplinary action....Do not be fooled by my kind understanding and gentle demeanor....I can be as butch as the next guy when the need arises...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

What you heard smellie was pure speculation....I will if you refuse to behave yourself report you to the Speculator in Chief to ascertain if your attitude warrants disciplinary action....Do not be fooled by my kind understanding and gentle demeanor....I can be as butch as the next guy when the need arises...

Is there issues woodland creatures at the moment?

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What you going to report me to the manager Karen? I hear there are a couple of  the managers in the back room giving each other rim jobs.

Pure speculation of course 😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

What you going to report me to the manager Karen? I hear there are a couple of  the managers in the back room giving each other rim jobs.

Pure speculation of course 😏

Are you sure it's Speculation and not Ejaculation ????🙀

• Haha 1