Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

15 hours ago, Pepe said:

I have nothing against homosexuality you're good in my book.

Just speculation.

Just telling some shit is not speculation. It is like a house built on drifting sand.

At least I can assure you of one thing. If I were into guys I would have no problem to admit this openly (in germany this is no longer a issue) and certainly in a forum where my identity is unknown. But what I really can't stand are people who use homosexuality as a method to insult others, because they indirectly make the sexual orientation of real homosexuals appear negative. All in complete ignorance what problems homosexuals may still have in many regions of the world today.

Back to the topic. Speculation is only really fun when it is supported by facts. For example, there are two girls, let's call them Leora and Malia, who are just friends for years. Due to some circumstances both girls work for a live cam webpage that claims to show the real life of the residents of apartments. Suddenly the two girls start to perform sexual acts on each other. All this happens exclusively at prime time and starts with strange events where these two girls pretend to masturbate side by side. For the rest of the day there is no relationship proximity (e.g. no kisses or other approaches other than normal friendship).

Now roughly speaking there are two groups of speculations:

• The first suspects that the girls have only now found each other as a lesbian couple, bla bla bla. 🤐 🤣
  • The other speculation is that the girls just want to earn money with shows and therefore pretend to be sexually interested in each other.

Neither of these two can really be proven. Only I think the second one, Leora and Malia are actually only giving shows and not showing their lives in this apartment, is extrem likely.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Just telling some shit is not speculation. It is like a house built on drifting sand.

Back to the topic. Speculation is only really fun when it is supported by facts. For example, there are two girls, let's call them Leora and Malia, who are just friends for years. Due to some circumstances both girls work for a live cam webpage that claims to show the real life of the residents of apartments. Suddenly the two girls start to perform sexual acts on each other. All this happens exclusively at prime time and starts with strange events where these two girls pretend to masturbate side by side. For the rest of the day there is no relationship proximity (e.g. no kisses or other approaches other than normal friendship).

Now roughly speaking there are two groups of speculations:

• The first suspects that the girls have only now found each other as a lesbian couple, bla bla bla. 🤐 🤣
  • The other speculation is that the girls just want to earn money with shows and therefore pretend to be sexually interested in each other.

Neither of these two can really be proven. Only I think the second one, Leora and Malia are actually only giving shows and not showing their lives in this apartment, is extrem likely.

I believe you really should consider seeking some help. Perhaps a first step would be to realize that you're not flying around on some magic carpet, and in possession of some magical lamp that a magical genie lives in, that granted you some unrealistic phsychic power of being able to realize or know and understand what other people's thoughts may be, and their reasons for any of them. The level of phsychosis of the monomania you have been continuously projecting in various threads of the forum overall as well as here is really quite ridiculous. All while yet continuing to pay for something that you have been obviously disappointed with, unhappy with, and unsatisfied with for far too long. That is certainly not considered to be normal thought or behavior by no means for anyone. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1