Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,another one of their boring,repetetive silly shows seems to be hapenning..today scene is the three hours massage fallowed by the 5min masturbation..as always they are having a blast..talking about their sharity works and volunteer in homeless shelters.So beautiful and pure,and better..so so real.

That's a number 4 from the dollar menu. 

You want fries with that?  Too bad.  It doesn't come with fries.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Now i'm confused
Is it a massage? Or perhaps it is a new technique taught by the vet, like brushing a horse, applied to a woman. LOL

To be fair its the only house that makes me laught a lot.Next after the massage will be the masturbate part.😅.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,another one of their boring,repetetive silly shows seems to be hapenning..today scene is the three hours massage fallowed by the 5min masturbation..as always they are having a blast..talking about their sharity works and volunteer in homeless shelters.So beautiful and pure,and better..so so real.

Why do you watch then? What kind of person continues to complain yet still watches. Someone insane.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To be fair its the only house that makes me laught a lot.Next after the massage will be the masturbate part.😅.

If anything you are good for a chuckle now and then but on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say your entertainment value is a - 6

• Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Why do watch then? What kind of person continues to complain yet still watches. Someone insane.

I've told you many times that you don't have to watch this apartment. It is the same thing every damn day (or every damn week).

It's enough the have a look on the previews to see that nothing happens but silly shows.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I've told you many times that you don't have to watch this apartment. It is the same thing every damn day (or every damn week).

It's enough the have a look on the previews to see that nothing happens but silly shows.  

If anything your comments are about as entertaining as a prolapsed anus.

Speculation of course 😏

• Like 3