Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Tonight Leora and Malia, they have to invent something strong, because the competition is very fierce.

Their version of inventing something strong is doing their zombie lesbian show on a different part of the bed.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Si vieras a leora hace unos años, sabrías por qué todavía tiene sus fans

I don't know Leora from before, I've only been in rlc for a few months, but you don't see an older girl to have that cellulite, to be in the business that she is, she should take care of her body more, it's just my opinion.
You agree with me, before you had a good body, now you don't have it anymore. LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, adrian-10 said:

I do not understand how people prefer bodies with cellulite, having slim and perfect bodies like Holly and Megan,

Peoples preference is not your problem. I will let " you " figure out who is the least bit concerned about your preferences !!😁

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

RLC wins, because everyone is looking at the tenants. !!!😏 Numbers count !!🤣

I guess I just contributed to another apartments numbers 😁 The one with three girls on the bed. That show is a dime a dozen anywhere on internet.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sigfried said:

when they massage each other intimately they never insert a finger or two or three

These two girls are straight. They have thier real life outside and just give silly shows for the camera. 

This is the new RLC. A rip-off.

• Like 7
  • Confused 2