Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

On 12/9/2020 at 11:24 PM, Calle said:

I have seen Kitty, Masha, Nelly etc. "before and after" - before when they had smaller but pretty natural tits, after when they have those horrible silicon containers. What do you think, how does it feel to try to caress silicon containers? I have never even seen such tits live, and I probably would not dare to touch them.

From everyone who have made an operation , Kitty is by far the most successful . You can’t hardly see any scars plus the size she chose to enlarge her tits fits perfectly with her body . 

The job done by the plastic doctor has been one of the best and for whatever money she paid , it definitely worth it . She is also happy with the way her boobs look right now when you could tell that before she wasn’t satisfied . There are women who don’t need to make plastic surgeries and women that for sure some silicone is needed , I think that Kitty belongs to the not needed category . But the job which was done I like very much and although she has always been in my eyes one of the top 5 beauties of RLC ever , the tits job completed the package of looking absolutely amazing as for my tastes 😊😌☺️😇😋

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

De tous ceux qui ont fait une opération, Kitty est de loin la plus réussie. Vous ne pouvez presque pas voir de cicatrices et la taille qu'elle a choisie pour agrandir ses seins s'adapte parfaitement à son corps. 

Le travail effectué par le médecin plasticien a été l'un des meilleurs et quel que soit l'argent qu'elle a payé, cela en vaut vraiment la peine. Elle est également heureuse de l'apparence de ses seins en ce moment, alors que vous pouviez le dire avant qu'elle n'était pas satisfaite. Il y a des femmes qui n'ont pas besoin de faire des chirurgies plastiques et des femmes qui ont certainement besoin de silicone, je pense que Kitty appartient à la catégorie inutile. Mais le travail qui a été fait me plaît beaucoup et bien qu'elle ait toujours été à mes yeux l'une des 5 meilleures beautés de RLC, le travail des seins complétait le paquet de paraître absolument incroyable quant à mes goûts 😊 😌 ☺️ 😇 😋

Personnellement je les trouve trop ronds et pas de forme naturelle et je pense que la taille en dessous lui aurait mieux convenu.

Mais cela lui va bien dans l'ensemble.

Personally I find them too round and not naturally shaped and I think the size below would have suited him better. But it looks good on him overall.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Personnellement je les trouve trop ronds et pas de forme naturelle et je pense que la taille en dessous lui aurait mieux convenu.

Mais cela lui va bien dans l'ensemble.

Personally I find them too round and not naturally shaped and I think the size below would have suited him better. But it looks good on him overall.

As long as she is happy, nothing else matters 😊

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 2:53 AM, ddhm said:

From everyone who have made an operation , Kitty is by far the most successful . You can’t hardly see any scars plus the size she chose to enlarge her tits fits perfectly with her body . 

The job done by the plastic doctor has been one of the best and for whatever money she paid , it definitely worth it . She is also happy with the way her boobs look right now when you could tell that before she wasn’t satisfied . There are women who don’t need to make plastic surgeries and women that for sure some silicone is needed , I think that Kitty belongs to the not needed category . But the job which was done I like very much and although she has always been in my eyes one of the top 5 beauties of RLC ever , the tits job completed the package of looking absolutely amazing as for my tastes 😊😌☺️😇😋

Couldnt agree more.I loved her small perky boobs,but she felt the need to implants,in comparation with the others girls that did it she probrably had the best job,no gieant scars at sight and they look natural enought.Only girl with better implants job is Taylor(dont know how but those things look natural).

11 hours ago, naiger said:

stasera kitty mi piace si diverte ed e in forma continua cosi kitty😘..scusate scrivo in italiano perche non conosco l'inglese...

Quando Kitty vuole , può essere la migliore ragazza a vedere , una delle più belle ragazze che sono state mai a RLC . 

Anche spero non così molti sbagli scrivere in italiano 😌

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Quando Kitty vuole , può essere la migliore ragazza a vedere , una delle più belle ragazze che sono state mai a RLC . 

Anche spero non così molti sbagli scrivere in italiano 😌

Se si parla Italiano allora mi aggiungo anche io, innamorato di Kitty, avete notato la voce? La trovo stupenda, oltre al resto... 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Veteros said:

Se si parla Italiano allora mi aggiungo anche io, innamorato di Kitty, avete notato la voce? La trovo stupenda, oltre al resto... 

Kitty potrebbe fare la modella, star nelle pubblicità di moda, potrebbe essere molto di più con i doni naturali che il Creatore le ha dato.  Ha scelto RLC, un regalo per noi per guardarla ma allo stesso tempo qualcosa che le impedisce di sbocciare completamente

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Man hope that big tat in head of Smith is a temporary one..i like tats but is sooo dumb to make tats in face,head,neck,chest(in womans cases).Put tats in arms,legs,feets,dont paint your face,chest with something that wont leave forever(unless you pay a lot of money and "survive" a good number of tats removing sessions).

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Kitty could be a model, star in fashion ads, she could be so much more with the natural gifts that the Creator has given her. She chose RLC, a gift for us to look at but at the same time something that prevents her from fully blooming

As far as I'm aware, she is...

• Like 1