Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I personally have no big expectations , they are totally new and without experience ( at least of what we know ) and they will need time . They can for sure prove amazing due to “ hot Latin mentality “ but they can also prove not to be suitable for this project . 

If they get the same apartment of Carla and Yanai , it will make it even stranger to understand why they let them go . I think it was super great times with them and their departure is always a big mystery . 

Yes a big loss losing Carla and Yanai.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is what I think might have happened.  I think that N&B wanted them to be part of their show group and C&Y declined the invitation so Bogs kicked them out.  Either that or they had had enough and chose to leave on their own.

Carla and Yanai performed even at webcam , they certainly didn’t seem to be bothered if they were asked to attend any of the other Barcelona apartment events and specially the villa . 

It is funny to believe that Bogdan decides what is better financially for RLC and not the admins behind the project . It would seem then that Bogdan is the RLC owner or major investor . 

They also looked not happy leaving the project plus RLC mentioned that maybe they are back again . 

• Upvote 1

C&Y was another clue how rlc is confused and lost.Lets send out of site the best,most social couple of site..thays the way to go.Lets keep the couple that does dozens of "vacations" in a few months,and have zero social life done in cams,and of course lets bring same barca girls endless times amd putting them doing same bs shows time after time.All makes a lot of sense lol.By this rlc logic next couple leaving are M&A or L&T☹️.

• Like 3

I'm aware that C&Y performed webcam shows but how do you know they didn't seem to be bothered if they were asked to attend any of the other Barca apts/house?  Did you here someone ask them to attend?  I've never read that on this forum and I believe they would rather socialize with their Spanish friends instead of a lot of whacked out Russians.

Let's use this forum as an example for my next point...this forum has an admin and under that admin are the grunts (MODS).  The admin of this forum is too busy to manage it on his own and maintains some sort of family life.  The MODS (Bogdan) carries out the day to day management of the Barcelona establishments and makes changes where he (Barca Manager) see's fit.  I'm sure any really big decisions would have to be discussed with the owners of RLC but moving people around and ruining the GOV concept....sorry ddhm, that's all on Bogdan!!!

You said yourself that C&Y didn't look happy leaving RLC, even more reason to believe that they were asked to participate in shows at the Villa, and declined the invitation.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

All makes a lot of sense lol.By this rlc logic next couple leaving are M&A or L&T☹️.

I wouldn't be surprised if the goal is to have all of N&B's living in the Barcelona apts/house.

As for the repeats, there are too many people that prefer to see them apparently, instead of new girls simply because they know what they are going to get with repeats and with new girls they don't.  Therefore, the repeats are here to stay until either they decide they have had enough or they just simply get to old to participate......just my 2 cents worth.

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a déclaré:

Vous avez dit vous-même que C&Y n'avait pas l'air heureux de quitter RLC, raison de plus de croire qu'on leur avait demandé de participer à des spectacles à la Villa, et avez décliné l'invitation.

Je ne pense pas que ce soit la cause d'un refus de participer à un spectacle cela doit être pour une autre raison mais laquelle je l'ignore

I do not think that this is the cause of a refusal to participate in a show it must be for another reason but which I ignore

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm aware that C&Y performed webcam shows but how do you know they didn't seem to be bothered if they were asked to attend any of the other Barca apts/house?  Did you here someone ask them to attend?  I've never read that on this forum and I believe they would rather socialize with their Spanish friends instead of a lot of whacked out Russians.

Let's use this forum as an example for my next point...this forum has an admin and under that admin are the grunts (MODS).  The admin of this forum is too busy to manage it on his own and maintains some sort of family life.  The MODS (Bogdan) carries out the day to day management of the Barcelona establishments and makes changes where he (Barca Manager) see's fit.  I'm sure any really big decisions would have to be discussed with the owners of RLC but moving people around and ruining the GOV concept....sorry ddhm, that's all on Bogdan!!!

You said yourself that C&Y didn't look happy leaving RLC, even more reason to believe that they were asked to participate in shows at the Villa, and declined the invitation.

As everything that it is commented at this forum , it is based on pure speculation as no one has knowledge what it is really happening . My thoughts and opinions therefore are based on observations while watching the apartment . 

Carla and Yanai have been a very open minded and social couple , I can’t think that they would mind if they were asked or let’s say were invited to hang up with Russians , their attitude , personality and behavior of what I have seen , isn’t allowing me to say that they would have any “ Russian “ problem . It would have been also a chance for more money if they were to perform for any events , although it has been said that the Spanish tenants aren’t getting paid for participating at the Barcelona apartments ( Martina for example ) .

The fact is that all of our assumptions are based to knowledge that no one of us has . We say that Nelly and Bogdan are managers or as someone has said , helping with the logistics , but who are we to know their role ? We just speculate and the truth is that no one knows exactly what role plays each and everyone who is participating at RLC , further more Carla and Yanai that seemed totally cool with their participation even at the very last day and their disappointment coming abandoning the project and not in my humble opinion because they were asked to do any shows with the Russians . 

• Like 2

In Carla&Yanai topic some people are saying the house apeared online already this week and seems was the guest couple we seen here.Was Monday..now wednesday and nothing.Someone sayed the hoise was empty..so maybe they are putting their stuff in place.Strange.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In Carla&Yanai topic some people are saying the house apeared online already this week and seems was the guest couple we seen here.Was Monday..now wednesday and nothing.Someone sayed the hoise was empty..so maybe they are putting their stuff in place.Strange.

no one said the apartment was online, just the thumbnails were visible, several times last week you could see the apartment was empty and once this week you could see the couple was present

So it's probably only a matter of days before this one goes live for good.

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no one said the apartment was online, just the thumbnails were visible, several times last week you could see the apartment was empty and once this week you could see the couple was present

I SAW THOSE THUMBNAILS AS WELL.

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For the thumbnails apear the house must be online..even if was just for a couple seconds.If was offline we wouldnt be able to see at all😅.Gess they are moving their things in.