Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nice.Never tought i would say this but..exciting for this night in b4.How hot would be to see Martina goofing arround with Piper😀.Seems gona be a fun night for us also.

At the end , it turned out well , but personally I was confident  for that , except some worries of how Alberto will deal with all this  socializing . As long as I saw him singing , all worries disappeared 😊😊😇 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it seems albor Alberto left the party, but he convinced Martina to stay and continue to have fun, but they must have kissed over a thousand times, as though he was heading off to war

He was video gaming a war game for sure 😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol the old dog took charge of sofa like a boss,new dog..is destroying Alberto or Martina shoe😅.

This happens always with the young dogs and the shoes , they need to teach him a lot . 

Very interesting talk of Martina with friend on phone regard the visits to b4.Tought Alberto drive them to b4 but seems they got in taxi.She says really wants to comeback there soon as possible😁.Not surprised she seems to enjoy it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Muy interesante charla de Martina con un amigo por teléfono sobre las visitas a b4.Pensé que Alberto los llevó a b4 pero parece que se subieron a un taxi. Dice que realmente quiere volver allí lo antes posible 😁. No me sorprende, parece que lo disfruta.

Alberto and Martina went in their car to B4, and Gina and Martina returned to Barcelona in a cab.

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Alberto and Martina went in their car to B4, and Gina and Martina returned to Barcelona in a cab.

Didnt catch all talk,thanks for the detail,so they gone in their car and then she had to pay the taxi(because alberto leaved).