Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Letโ€™s hope Martina reads this before sleeping , the puppy too young and canโ€™t hold his vital needsย ย , ย more practice to learn to do during his walk(s)ย ย .. the bedroom will smell soon , hope they both understand and fix .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

would be an even bigger downgrade for alberto

I think the winner would be all of us viewers if we see both Alberto and Martina visiting the villa , even more new and unpredictable to watch . It might be though that if this happens , Martina wonโ€™t be so spontaneous letโ€™s say like her first appearance .. But having seen Alberto lately not in good condition after a heavy night out , I wonder what it might be if he let loose and drink of all the vodkas and chupitos ( shots ) in the villa . Letโ€™s wait because I think this will happen ( the visit of both of them ) .ย 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, ddhm said:

Letโ€™s hope Martina reads this before sleeping , the puppy too young and canโ€™t hold his vital needsย ย , ย more practice to learn to do during his walk(s)ย ย .. the bedroom will smell soon , hope they both understand and fix .

Takko is old enough now to be house-trained.ย But he still leaves his traces everywhere - pee and poo. It's definitely Martina's and Alberto's fault. This is even more amazing because Martina has read at least 3 books on dog education so far. The great gap between theory and reality.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Creo que el ganador serรญamos todos los espectadores si vemos a Alberto y Martina visitando la villa, aรบn mรกs nuevo e impredecible de ver. Sin embargo, podrรญa ser que si esto sucede, Martina no serรก tan espontรกnea, digamos como su primera apariciรณn. Pero habiendo visto a Alberto รบltimamente no en buenas condiciones despuรฉs de una noche intensa, me pregunto quรฉ serรญa si se soltara y beber de todos los vodkas y chupitos (shots) de la villa. Esperemos porque creo que esto va a pasar (la visita de ambos).ย 

Martina and Alberto have been invited on Friday to a birthday party in B4, I don't know whose, Alberto told a friend last night while playing play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Takko is old enough now to be house-trained.ย But he still leaves his traces everywhere - pee and poo. It's definitely Martina's and Alberto's fault. This is even more amazing because Martina has read at least 3 books on dog education so far. The great gap between theory and reality.

I believe that having Lucky , they are experienced enough with dog petting .. there are many ways for sure to train the dog even more , letโ€™s see how they will do .ย 

On 11/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, omedo said:

Martina and Alberto have been invited on Friday to a birthday party in B4, I don't know whose, Alberto told a friend last night while playing play.

Mmm..will be interesting if Alberto goes,he doesnt seem very sociable,party dude.Martina always felt more sociable and wild.Gess as long its just one or other visit to the girls in vacations places is fine.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:57 AM, omedo said:

This will be fun to watch for sure ๐Ÿ˜Š

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mmm..will be interesting if Alberto goes,he doesnt seem very sociable,party dude.Martina always felt more sociable and wild.Gess as long its just one or other visit to the girls in vacations places is fine.

I think that since he discussed it , most probably he will be going . It all depends if he gets along with Bogdan , but Bogdan has good ways to socialize , I think then it will be fine ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I think that since he discussed it , most probably he will be going . It all depends if he gets along with Bogdan , but Bogdan has good ways to socialize , I think then it will be fine ๐Ÿ˜Š

He'll have to if he's sleeping with him...๐Ÿ˜