Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

He'll have to if he's sleeping with him...😏

I think they will get Elmira’s room , this is maybe why Bogdan was putting towels and a soap if I remember well reading . Maybe they will also give the jakuzi just for the two of them 😉

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If Alberto goes, then Martina is not going to have as much fun as she did last time she was in B4.  :cry:

This is very probably to happen .. but maybe Alberto gets tired and he will prefer going to sleep , leaving the “ ground “ free for Martina 😉

In any case , lots of reasons already to tune in and watch for a sure to be fun night as it is always when something new is about to happen 😌

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think they will get Elmira’s room , this is maybe why Bogdan was putting towels and a soap if I remember well reading . Maybe they will also give the jakuzi just for the two of them 😉

I'm not sure what they're gonna do about the dogs...especially Lucky

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure what they're gonna do about the dogs...especially Lucky

Hmm , interesting comment .. perhaps they bring both of them and let them at the backyard ? Although they are both used being inside the apartment . 

The logic says that a neighbor or a friend can have a key of the apartment and just take both dogs out for their routine . So , if we see the apartment UM we know that it is for the dogs ( as long as the couple will be at the villa already 😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , interesting comment .. perhaps they bring both of them and let them at the backyard ? Although they are both used being inside the apartment . 

The logic says that a neighbor or a friend can have a key of the apartment and just take both dogs out for their routine . So , if we see the apartment UM we know that it is for the dogs ( as long as the couple will be at the villa already 😎

I don't think Lucky's fit enough to travel far...plus I don't think the cats that wander around B4 will be too happy...😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think Lucky's fit enough to travel far...plus I don't think the cats that wander around B4 will be too happy...😏

You are right with the transportation as there are also  no indications that they have an own transportation mean . Let’s wait first to see if they appear there and if yes , our questions will be solved by watching the upcoming facts 😇

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right with the transportation as there are also  no indications that they have an own transportation mean . Let’s wait first to see if they appear there and if yes , our questions will be solved by watching the upcoming facts 😇

Bogdan with probably pick up M&A...

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

Es muy probable que esto suceda .. pero tal vez Alberto se canse y prefiera irse a dormir, dejando el “suelo” libre para Martina 😉

En cualquier caso, ya hay muchas razones para sintonizarnos y esperar una noche divertida, ya que siempre es cuando algo nuevo está a punto de suceder 😌

If you do not change your mind, you will not sleep in B4, you will leave before 22:00