Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

46 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

from Oct 31 to Nov 11 ( 12 days ) this apartment's topic had 8 comments on CC, and since Martina's yesterday visit, it has had 45 comments so far.  

so I wonder why people who claim they enjoy watching their real life ( whatever that means ),  have not been that much into what they were doing prior her yesterday visit ? if what they have here was so exceptional, so pure and so exciting, why were you not leaving comments and expressing your satisfaction ? 

What more to add ? Excellent 🤗

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 3:53 AM, jackassforlife said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think that look and smile was for us 😃 I would be curious to know what she tells to Alberto compared to what really happened.

You can bet it isn't the real truth unless Alberto reads this forum and then she would have to tell him the whole truth so help her god!!

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Puedes apostar que no es la verdad real a menos que Alberto lea este foro y entonces ella tendrá que decirle toda la verdad, ¡así que ayúdalo Dios!

Hello Harley .. greetings ...
Last night I could hear the conversation between Martina and Alberto in the kitchen ... she told him what the house was like, that it was a mansion even that had an elevator inside the house and the location ... she told him that all the girls were with T-shirt and panties .. hahaha ... they sang in karaoke, even she sang in Russian .. hahaha .. but she sang a song by Daddy Yankee and received applause .. she also told that she took a bath with the girls .. . and he discovered what the pussies were like ... that one had hair like a mustache .. hahaha ... about the kiss in the bathroom I will comment on nothing ... he only hinted that he had liked a girl very much .. and that two others They seemed jealous because of his caresses in the bathtub .... Alberto did not care ... I think he is aware that Martina is bisexual ... because of the comments he made ...
Martina told him that they both had to go ... and Alberto told him that he would not feel comfortable being watched ... I am Spanish and I speak Catalan ... for me it is very easy to know what they speak and how they do it .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Last night I could hear the conversation between Martina and Alberto in the kitchen ... she told him what the house was like, that it was a mansion even that had an elevator inside the house and the location ... she told him that all the girls were with T-shirt and panties .. hahaha ... they sang in karaoke, even she sang in Russian .. hahaha .. but she sang a song by Daddy Yankee and received applause .. she also told that she took a bath with the girls .. . and he discovered what the pussies were like ... that one had hair like a mustache .. hahaha ... about the kiss in the bathroom I will comment on nothing ... he only hinted that he had liked a girl very much .. and that two others They seemed jealous because of his caresses in the bathtub .... Alberto did not care ... I think he is aware that Martina is bisexual ... because of the comments he made ...
Martina told him that they both had to go ... and Alberto told him that he would not feel comfortable being watched ... I am Spanish and I speak Catalan ... for me it is very easy to know what they speak and how they do it .

Excellent, Raul!

17 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Now , that can answer lots of questions , excellent Raul399🤗

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is important now to find a girl for Alberto in B4. Maybe he can have sex with Nelly? 😏

Yeah right...that is a HUGE downgrade for Nelly 😉  bett Alberto would like it THOUGH 😉

Several years ago, I was a member of an amateur page in Spain ... charturbate type ... I remember a girl who did a show with her boyfriend and from time to time with a friend and her boyfriend ... I swore it was martina. .
This girl I refer to was from a city near mine .. 60 km. and it so happens that Martina is from that same city ... I can't be sure ... but I'm almost sure it's her or she's a very similar girl.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Merci Raul pour ses précisions. 👍

Donc si cela ne dérange pas Alberto que Martina aille faire des shows sexuels à B4 pas de problème de plus Martina aimerait qu'il la rejoigne le bas c'est très bien mais lui n'a pas l'air encore partant. 

Bleuwinner a raison, Alberto a peur que les autres à B4 se moquent de son petit sexe. 🤣

Mais j'espère qu'il dépassera son complexe et qu'il viendra aussi comme ça tout le monde s'amusera équitablement.

Par contre ce que j'aimerais c'est qu'il remplace Nelly et Bogdan par Martina et Alberto car ils sont menager et ils n'ont rien à faire dans B4. 👎👢

Laissent ainsi la place libre à nouveau couple dans la maison d'Alberto et Martina. ☺️

Thank you Raul for his clarification. 👍

So if Alberto doesn't mind Martina going to do sex shows at B4 no more problem Martina would like him to join her downstairs, that's fine but he doesn't seem ready yet.

Bleuwnnier is right, Alberto is afraid that the others at B4 will laugh at his small penis. 🤣

But I hope he gets past his complex and that he also comes like this everyone has a fair amount of fun.

On the other hand, what I would like is that he replaces Nelly and Bogdan with Martina and Alberto because they are household and they have nothing to do in B4. 👎👢

Leave the place free again as a couple in Alberto and Martina's house. ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raul399 said:

Several years ago, I was a member of an amateur page in Spain ... charturbate type ... I remember a girl who did a show with her boyfriend and from time to time with a friend and her boyfriend ... I swore it was martina. .
This girl I refer to was from a city near mine .. 60 km. and it so happens that Martina is from that same city ... I can't be sure ... but I'm almost sure it's her or she's a very similar girl.

I'd like to know more!

I wish the people in RLC were allowed to have twitter or something where they can post sexy pics of themselves. I'd like to see what Martina actually looks like and not just these low quality cams

2 hours ago, Raul399 said:

So she actually told him as it was then, from where I'm sitting :biggrin:

Thx Raul 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Entonces ella realmente le dijo como era entonces, desde donde estoy sentado :gran sonrisa:

Gracias Raúl 👍

Hello naga ..... Martina told her everything that happened in the mansion ... and how far it was ... she called a taxi to go home, if she returned by public transport, she had to take a bus and then the train to get to barcelona ... the mansion is on the outskirts of barcelona.
On the phone I talk to a friend MARTA and I told her everything and everything ... hahaha. Marta told Martina that the next time she went to the mansion she wanted to go ..... Martina told Marta that Marta would triumph in that house ... hahaha.
Marta is interested in being an inhabitant of the mansion ... hahaha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4