Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Hope they really go to party tonight,i nead anything interesting to watch in rlc and all my hopes are in Martina&Alberto.Never seen him outside in other house,neither with a bunch of girls and stuff,will be the interesting event of month😅.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope they really go to party tonight,i nead anything interesting to watch in rlc and all my hopes are in Martina&Alberto.Never seen him outside in other house,neither with a bunch of girls and stuff,will be the interesting event of month😅.

well she might go she is showering now and her last visit went well it made me resubscribe 

• Upvote 1

If I observed well , Martina has her monthly “ visit “ , so , any naughty thoughts , at least for today , should be reconsidered 😎 Still , since this is definitely happening thanks to language info from omedo , it will be really nice seeing some of our favorite tenants gathering together for lots of smiles , dance , possible karaoke , drinks , nice chats and craziness .. exactly as it should be especially for people of this age who have to suffer being locked inside without their fault 😔 Let’s see how “ 🔥🔥 “ this and the B4 forum will be 😉

52 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well she might go she is showering now and her last visit went well it made me resubscribe 

Nice.Never tought i would say this but..exciting for this night in b4.How hot would be to see Martina goofing arround with Piper😀.Seems gona be a fun night for us also.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice.Never tought i would say this but..exciting for this night in b4.How hot would be to see Martina goofing around with Piper😀.Seems gona be a fun night for us also.

I think Martina's a fan of Holly...But the fact that Albert's gonna be there might restrict her..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice.Never tought i would say this but..exciting for this night in b4.How hot would be to see Martina goofing arround with Piper😀.Seems gona be a fun night for us also.

Martina is going to do fuck all "fooling around" with him there.

Forgeted to say but most certain M&A wont sleep or stay most of night in b4,because they have the dogs to take care,maybe if they found someone to keep the pets for the night,we will found out soon enought.

• Upvote 1