Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

2 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Bonjour naga ..... Martina lui a raconté tout ce qui s'était passé dans le manoir ... et jusqu'où c'était ... elle a appelé un taxi pour rentrer chez elle, si elle revenait par les transports en commun, elle devait prendre un bus et puis le train pour se rendre à barcelone ... le manoir est à la périphérie de barcelone.
Au téléphone, je parle à une amie MARTA et je lui ai tout raconté et tout ... hahaha. Marta a dit à Martina que la prochaine fois qu'elle serait allée au manoir, elle voulait y aller ..... Martina a dit à Marta que Marta triompherait dans cette maison ... hahaha.
Marta est intéressée à être une habitante du manoir ... hahaha

Encore merci Raul399 pour vos explications.

Mais si cette conversation se réalise je crains que nous ne perdions le peu de réalisme encore présent dans les appartements pour couple B4 et en train d'aspiré siphonné tout leur entourage même leurs amis veulent se rendre à B4 maintenant et pourquoi pas Carla et Yanai aussi cela devient grave je pense que c'est la stratégie de Bogan c'est lui le coupable il faut qu'il parte lui et sa femme sinon le peu de réalisme qui nous reste sera perdu. 😰

Bien évidemment certains se fichent de ça et seront contents de voir des shows artificiels se produire en masse à l'usine à gaz de B4.

Thank you again Raul399 for your explanations.

But if this conversation comes true I fear that we will lose the little realism still present in the apartments for couples B4 and in the process of sucking siphoned off all their entourage even their friends want to go to B4 now and why not Carla and Yanai too it becomes serious I think that it is the strategy of Bogan it is him the culprit it is necessary that he leaves him and his wife if not the little of realism which remains to us will be lost. 😰

Obviously some don't care about that and will be happy to see artificial shows happening en masse at the B4 gas plant.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Several years ago, I was a member of an amateur page in Spain ... charturbate type ... I remember a girl who did a show with her boyfriend and from time to time with a friend and her boyfriend ... I swore it was martina. .
This girl I refer to was from a city near mine .. 60 km. and it so happens that Martina is from that same city ... I can't be sure ... but I'm almost sure it's her or she's a very similar girl.

We should find visual proof of that.

• Upvote 1

Martina, I admire your workout sessions, your stamina. However, sometimes you make a rather common mistake. Don't forget to alternate agonists and antagonists. For example, don't do 4 or 5 exercises for your abdominal muscles in a row. Train your back muscles in between. Otherwise your training may lead to muscular dysbalancies. This antagonistic principle works with every joint: biceps <=> triceps, thigh <=> hamstring, etc, etc.. Keep on (smoke less!!)

• Like 2

On 11/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, Raul399 said:

Hello Harley .. greetings ...
Last night I could hear the conversation between Martina and Alberto in the kitchen ... she told him what the house was like, that it was a mansion even that had an elevator inside the house and the location ... she told him that all the girls were with T-shirt and panties .. hahaha ... they sang in karaoke, even she sang in Russian .. hahaha .. but she sang a song by Daddy Yankee and received applause .. she also told that she took a bath with the girls .. . and he discovered what the pussies were like ... that one had hair like a mustache .. hahaha ... about the kiss in the bathroom I will comment on nothing ... he only hinted that he had liked a girl very much .. and that two others They seemed jealous because of his caresses in the bathtub .... Alberto did not care ... I think he is aware that Martina is bisexual ... because of the comments he made ...
Martina told him that they both had to go ... and Alberto told him that he would not feel comfortable being watched ... I am Spanish and I speak Catalan ... for me it is very easy to know what they speak and how they do it .

Thanks for the insight Raul!!

On 11/13/2020 at 6:17 PM, scoutouyoufe said:

Thank you again Raul399 for your explanations.

But if this conversation comes true I fear that we will lose the little realism still present in the apartments for couples B4 and in the process of sucking siphoned off all their entourage even their friends want to go to B4 now and why not Carla and Yanai too it becomes serious I think that it is the strategy of Bogan it is him the culprit it is necessary that he leaves him and his wife if not the little of realism which remains to us will be lost. 😰

Obviously some don't care about that and will be happy to see artificial shows happening en masse at the B4 gas plant.

You are absolutely right, it is Nelly & Bogdan that is causing any sense of realism to be thrown out the window.  They suck as managers and have no business of being managers as long as they still want to participate on RLC.  I'm sorry for any of you that disagree with me, but Nelly & Bogdan must leave B4 so it can continue on like it used to.  As it is now, Nelly & Bogdan are babysitters!!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

You are absolutely right, it is Nelly & Bogdan that is causing any sense of realism to be thrown out the window.  They suck as managers and have no business of being managers as long as they still want to participate on RLC.  I'm sorry for any of you that disagree with me, but Nelly & Bogdan must leave B4 so it can continue on like it used to.  As it is now, Nelly & Bogdan are babysitters!!

although i agree that nelly and bogdan should not live in B4, they are very good managers and do a good job !!! bogdan is very involved, he even maintains the house, takes care of the girls, always nice and in a good mood !!! we can think what we want from nelly, but even if she sometimes has inappropriate reactions, she is a smiling girl, friendly with the girls as much as she was with all her guests in russia. I'm ok to say that this couple shouldn't be at B4, because bogdan's presence removes a lot of party and nudity, but his job as manager is perfect !!!

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

although i agree that nelly and bogdan should not live in B4, they are very good managers and do a good job !!! bogdan is very involved, he even maintains the house, takes care of the girls, always nice and in a good mood !!! we can think what we want from nelly, but even if she sometimes has inappropriate reactions, she is a smiling girl, friendly with the girls as much as she was with all her guests in russia. I'm ok to say that this couple shouldn't be at B4, because bogdan's presence removes a lot of party and nudity, but his job as manager is perfect !!!

I don't watch RLC anymore so most take my comments as bullshit anyway so thank you for responding.  I personally don't believe as managers that they should also be participants.  When I used to watch RLC years ago, the only time I would watch their apartment was when they had guest and that was only to see something different than the usual and hoping that one of the female guests would show something or take a shower.  I've never really cared for either of them and I think Bogdan is one of those guy's that thinks his shit don't stink and that to me is a huge turnoff.  Nelly on the other hand is not pretty and she's way to skinny for my tastes.  Plus Nelly has a deeper voice than most of the men I know which is also a huge turnoff for me.  Bogdan might be the best manager of all time in your eyes but as a manager he has no business living in any establishment that has more than one girl, and that girl being his wife.  The bottom line is...either be participants in your own place or be managers sight unseen!!

Since Nelly and Bogdan's apartment came off RLC, she's acquired new fake tits. By my score card, Masha was first to get them, then Kitty and lately Nelly.

I'd love to see Eva again. She was uninhibited and was into guys and gals. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, mingo said:

Since Nelly and Bogdan's apartment came off RLC, she's acquired new fake tits. By my score card, Masha was first to get them, then Kitty and lately Nelly.

I'd love to see Eva again. She was uninhibited and was into guys and gals. 

Emily and Angie were even before Masha, if memory serves correctly.

• Like 1