Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

32 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina is from a village in Castellon.

ty for reaction. I heared Valecia while she was talking to Holly and her friend Megan (i think they have friendship) but Castellon isnt that far away.

Grtz.

Just now, ansast said:

ty for reaction. I heared Valecia while she was talking to Holly and her friend Megan (i think they have friendship) but Castellon isnt that far away.

Grtz.

And as far i know Holly and Megan comes from Ukrain but talk russia. Pitty btw nobody talk english.

Gota love rlc crew..."you can use rlc services without adobe flash player,it is not required anymore".Finaly!Flash player is ending so..they had to do it..But..as usualy they gived clients with one hand..and take out with two..its now possible to watch rlc stream in our tablets,phones..cool..and how about Replay feature..a service of site..Nop.Somehow they managed to block clients of watching replay..always hoing anti consumer route😑.But somehow,somewere someone will defend this big bs.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Gota love rlc crew..."you can use rlc services without adobe flash player,it is not required anymore".Finaly!Flash player is ending so..they had to do it..But..as usualy they gived clients with one hand..and take out with two..its now possible to watch rlc stream in our tablets,phones..cool..and how about Replay feature..a service of site..Nop.Somehow they managed to block clients of watching replay..always hoing anti consumer route😑.But somehow,somewere someone will defend this big bs.

They did not have a choice.  If flash was still operative January 1st Microsoft has a Windows Update coming December 31st for the removal of flash.  If any Website still depends on Flach then come January 1st that site becomes a blank page for any video content.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They did not have a choice.  If flash was still operative January 1st Microsoft has a Windows Update coming December 31st for the removal of flash.  If any Website still depends on Flach then come January 1st that site becomes a blank page for any video content.

Indeed,was because that.But somehow they managed to make Replay not acessible(watch moments) to their clients using phones,tablets etc in this days and age.Dont know how they did it but..the bastards found a way to screw us even without flash suport😅.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:07 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Alberto is back on his mountain bike again - he is a tough guy. 

As regards Martina and yesterday’s B4 party. She herself must have noticed that this is not her world and least of all Alberto’s. At the end all the others disappeared and left her alone. She had been a pleasant guest but her hosts failed.

That doesn’t mean she shouldn’t go to their parties anymore. She likes to sing and dance and be joyful, but she shouldn’t get too much involved. She is so much better.

Youre quite right. If she gets to involved with that bunch it could very well cost her Alberto. Can you imagine Alberto in a place like that? How about that new pup of theirs. Personally I thought it was a little foolhardy and reckless of her going over there in the first place.

Take care.

• Upvote 1