Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

Guest maitre197

Очень жаль, один из участников мог остаться и пытаться работать соло. У Беверли должно было получиться 100%.

17 minutes ago, m2m said:

Image-309.png

two thoughts.

first, bev was very beautiful and when she was into it, the action in her apartment was amongst the best.

second, why do many residents wear t-shirts with english/american-style writing on them?

Why not? We have them in Germany here too.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, HugoBeverley said:

I don't give official statements. But, both of us. I didn't mention it before, at a time when we weren't talking, but the decision was already made then. I believe that it is better to wait for official information on this issue than to talk about some decisions in advance. However, the solution may be different. So we wait, decide, and live together for now.

Best wishes for both of you

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, m2m said:

Image-309.png

two thoughts.

first, bev was very beautiful and when she was into it, the action in her apartment was amongst the best.

second, why do many residents wear t-shirts with english/american-style writing on them?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not? We have them in Germany here too.

Yes maybe so but why not buy/wear t-shirts in their own languages, just isn't logical.

I mean i wouldn't buy one printed in german or french or bulgarian or spanish etc etc. so why do they buy them in english? Never understood that.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes maybe so but why not buy/wear t-shirts in their own languages, just isn't logical.

I mean i wouldn't buy one printed in german or french or bulgarian or spanish etc etc. so why do they buy them in english? Never understood that.

There are simply no shirts white writings in German for example. All have English writing here. I guess the same in Russia. Shirts with English writing you can see all over the world. I guess that's the reason.