Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A broke-up couple!!! Quite modern these days 😂

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm57/cam18?timestamp=1604457702

After seeing how to reacted when she came home, your link and this https://voyeur-house.tv/realm57/cam111?timestamp=1604452897 

i don't believe that they broke up. I will only believe it when one of the two leaves the house. They just gave us a nice show.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

After seeing how to reacted when she came home, your link and this https://voyeur-house.tv/realm57/cam111?timestamp=1604452897 

i don't believe that they broke up. I will only believe it when one of the two leaves the house. They just gave us a nice show.   

I think so too. All planned to get views. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Увидев, как отреагировали, когда она пришла домой, ваша ссылка и этот  https://voyeur-house.tv/realm57/cam111?timestamp=1604452897 

я не верю, что они расстались. Я поверю только тогда, когда один из двоих выйдет из дома. Они просто устроили нам хорошее шоу.   

Don't worry, we really broke up. One of the two, or both, but a little later, not everything depends on us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So who will stay and who will leave?

I don't give official statements. But, both of us. I didn't mention it before, at a time when we weren't talking, but the decision was already made then. I believe that it is better to wait for official information on this issue than to talk about some decisions in advance. However, the solution may be different. So we wait, decide, and live together for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

I don't give official statements. But, both of us. I didn't mention it before, at a time when we weren't talking, but the decision was already made then. I believe that it is better to wait for official information on this issue than to talk about some decisions in advance. However, the solution may be different. So we wait, decide, and live together for now.

All the best to both of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's a shame that they broke up. I liked them as a couple. The positive is that they are behaving like adults and accepting each other's choices. if they could manage their emotions, it might night be a bad idea to stay together as working partner rather than a couple. 

• Like 1

It will even more interesting when they start bringing partners over. Or maybe Bev will continue the respect and only do hook ups out of the house while Hugo is there. But like I said early on during the initial revelation, I am interested to see just how all of this will play out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Еще интереснее будет, когда они начнут приводить партнеров. Или, может быть, Бев продолжит уважать и будет встречаться только вне дома, пока Хьюго там. Но, как я сказал ранее, во время первоначального откровения, мне интересно посмотреть, как все это будет развиваться.

It is strange that respect is to have fun in other apartments, and not not your own😅 

1 hour ago, HugoBeverley said:

It is strange that respect is to have fun in other apartments, and not not your own

Even if you two are understanding about the break up, I would imagine that it would still be weird to have to listen to your ex-partner having sex in the other room. Or maybe you two can work out a schedule as to when someone will be bringing someone over so the other can leave for the night? Maybe you two have figured this out or maybe not yet, but if not it is something to think about.