Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

With more than 48 hours that Malia is away from the apartment , I think that not getting the “ on holidays “ notice from the RLC admins isn’t a respect to us subscribers . And one more proof I guess that whatever is happening outside this apartment is way so very much important than anything shared inside😔

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With more than 48 hours that Malia is away from the apartment , I think that not getting the “ on holidays “ notice from the RLC admins isn’t a respect to us subscribers . And one more proof I guess that whatever is happening outside this apartment is way so very much important than anything shared inside😔

it is difficult to give information that you do not know yourself

From what I think compared to what we can see, some participants warn RLC in advance of their absence, whether it is longer or shorter, and others say nothing, so RLC is like the voyeur, he must wait for information or feedback from the participant

In the case of Malia or even Leora, the scenario is often the same, they are often absent all weekend, I do not think it is necessary for rlc to warn of this kind of absence but it only remains my opinion

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is difficult to give information that you do not know yourself

From what I think compared to what we can see, some participants warn RLC in advance of their absence, whether it is longer or shorter, and others say nothing, so RLC is like the voyeur, he must wait for information or feedback from the participant

In the case of Malia or even Leora, the scenario is often the same, they are often absent all weekend, I do not think it is necessary for rlc to warn of this kind of absence but it only remains my opinion

I think everyone is obliged to follow certain rules , I don’t think that due to the popularity of this specific apartment things should  happen differently . 

I also believe that Malia hasn’t informed the admins , but this would be a big speculation from my side . But then , RLC could contact either her or Leora so as to give the update of the participant .

There are thousand of viewers worldwide and for sure thousands that don’t follow the forum here so as to know the information that we the members share . 

As a conclusion , I believe it is a mistake from both sides , RLC and the participant . But on a side note , for all Leora fans , Malia not being around , it is the situation currently needed 😉😇

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think everyone is obliged to follow certain rules , I don’t think that due to the popularity of this specific apartment things should  happen differently . 

I also believe that Malia hasn’t informed the admins , but this would be a big speculation from my side . But then , RLC could contact either her or Leora so as to give the update of the participant .

There are thousand of viewers worldwide and for sure thousands that don’t follow the forum here so as to know the information that we the members share . 

As a conclusion , I believe it is a mistake from both sides , RLC and the participant . But on a side note , for all Leora fans , Malia not being around , it is the situation currently needed 😉😇

There is no reason to put apartment on holiday when one the participants is still there. I think for them to do that the apartment must be vacant at least a week. I recall several times in the last apartment that Leora was gone a couple of days and never was the holiday sign ever put up same for when Paul was gone for a month or two  it was never displayed. I can only remember one time there apartment even displayed holiday sign and that was when they both went on a mini vacation together.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

There is no reason to put apartment on holiday when one the participants is still there. I think for them to do that the apartment must be vacant at least a week. I recall several times in the last apartment that Leora was gone a couple of days and never was the holiday sign ever put up same for when Paul was gone for a month or two  it was never displayed. I can only remember one time there apartment even displayed holiday sign and that was when they both went on a mini vacation together.

You make good sense Pepe.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

There have been many occasions in recent months that it has happened , Martina’s  and Alberto’s apartment when Martina was away for no more than 48 hours if I remember well , just a couple weeks ago at one of the Barcelona apartments when participant Amira was away for a couple of days . 

My general point is that I don’t find it  “ professional “ let’s say that someone who is staying at an apartment that we are paying to watch seems absent for such a long time and there isn’t any information regarding this , how about if I am a new subscriber and I just sign and for 48 hours the apartment that says Leora and Malia is occupied by only one tenant for all this time ? 

About the points you are referring at the previous apartment for Leora and Paul  , I consider this as something that RLC wasn’t doing well some years ago and I would expect to increase the quality of services after more years “ on air “ to their paying clientele  and in addition to that , it is 2020 now , I am expecting from them to be better and improved after the experience they are obtaining . 

Last but not least , it is also this reason ( the out of apartment staying for long periods ) that has created this tension here at the forum the recent months .  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

È chiaro che con l'arrivo della "zia" Malia è andata dal suo ragazzo o in un altro appartamento perché tanto non poteva fare nulla in casa a parte stare sul divano. 

Questa è un altra prova che per loro, Malia e Leora, l'appartamento è solo un lavoro come un altro. Tutto il resto sta fuori dall'appartamento. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

There have been many occasions in recent months that it has happened , Martina’s  and Alberto’s apartment when Martina was away for no more than 48 hours if I remember well , just a couple weeks ago at one of the Barcelona apartments when participant Amira was away for a couple of days . 

My general point is that I don’t find it  “ professional “ let’s say that someone who is staying at an apartment that we are paying to watch seems absent for such a long time and there isn’t any information regarding this , how about if I am a new subscriber and I just sign and for 48 hours the apartment that says Leora and Malia is occupied by only one tenant for all this time ? 

About the points you are referring at the previous apartment for Leora and Paul  , I consider this as something that RLC wasn’t doing well some years ago and I would expect to increase the quality of services after more years “ on air “ to their paying clientele  and in addition to that , it is 2020 now , I am expecting from them to be better and improved after the experience they are obtaining . 

Last but not least , it is also this reason ( the out of apartment staying for long periods ) that has created this tension here at the forum the recent months .  

Considering that this  apartment is not only the location of where they live. But it is also the location of their " job". Keep in mind that all that what one pays for when subscribing, is the ( access to the cameras 24/7/365 of any of the apartments ) !

If we are to consider the job factor. Most hourly paid employees normally work forty hours a week. Salaried employees, in some cases, are expected to be available up to fifty hours a week.

In either case it is normal for the employee to have " two consecutive days off. " Hmmm! 48 hours off, and not expected to be at their job !!

Also considering that there are 168 hours in a week. My opinion is that Malia, and Leora would be in their rights, to do as they wish, for 168 - 50=118 hours.

168 - 40 = 128 hours. Allowing 10 hours per day sleeping, and bathing ! Which a subscriber gets to watch. " Seven days a week ". 

That still leaves at least 48 hours that Malia, and Leora can do absolutely anything that they wish to do, per week, and still have spent up to fifty hours at their " jobs " !!!

They are not "self employed ". Therefore they are not at their jobs "24/7/365 ". 😉    But, the cameras are !!!

The tenants do not have control of the expectations that are created in the " minds" of the, (if they are paying ) subscribers. 

" Non payers ", in my opinion, are merely orators, standing on their soapbox, expounding their discontent ! RLC's  policies are not, nor ever will be, resolved, modified, or most likely not even read. Here in a CC's forum. 

You are entitled to your opinions. But IMO, reality prevails !!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If you are expecting RLC to be professional you'll only be kidding yourself. Write to them with your complaints, let me know how that works out for you. 😁

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Considering that this  apartment is not only the location of where they live. But it is also the location of their " job". Keep in mind that all that what one pays for when subscribing, is the ( access to the cameras 24/7/365 of any of the apartments ) !

If we are to consider the job factor. Most hourly paid employees normally work forty hours a week. Salaried employees, in some cases, are expected to be available up to fifty hours a week.

In either case it is normal for the employee to have " two consecutive days off. " Hmmm! 48 hours off, and not expected to be at their job !!

Also considering that there are 168 hours in a week. My opinion is that Malia, and Leora would be in their rights, to do as they wish, for 168 - 50=118 hours.

168 - 40 = 128 hours. Allowing 10 hours per day sleeping, and bathing ! Which a subscriber gets to watch. " Seven days a week ". 

That still leaves at least 48 hours that Malia, and Leora can do absolutely anything that they wish to do, per week, and still have spent up to fifty hours at their " jobs " !!!

They are not "self employed ". Therefore they are not at their jobs "24/7/365 ". 😉    But, the cameras are !!!

The tenants do not have control of the expectations that are created in the " minds" of the, (if they are paying ) subscribers. 

" Non payers ", in my opinion, are merely orators, standing on their soapbox, expounding their discontent ! RLC's  policies are not, nor ever will be, resolved, modified, or most likely not even read. Here in a CC's forum. 

You are entitled to your opinions. But IMO, reality prevails !!

This is an excellent working and time frame analysis , but we all know here that this job isn’t a conventional like the one that most people have in their daily routine , therefore , this is why I have my objections .

It isn’t a 7-3 , 8-4 or 9-5 daily job , otherwise , this is when the cameras should be open and watch and twice per week cameras to be closed . 

The problem is that most people seem to see the tree in this apartment and losing the woods as we say in my country . It will be an endless back and forth chat of big fan supporters and haters and the thing is that    everyone is both right and wrong from their point of view that we judge , criticize and see the things happening in this apartment . 

I am tuning in everyday to watch something to keep me entertained at RLC , this apartment is one of the 10 that I am paying and I am watching when the content according to my standards is pleasant enough . Unfortunately , the content isn’t making me happy as it used to be , but I always hope that it will improve . But I don’t know how the improvement will come if we stop commenting , criticizing and in general say the bad things of this apartment as we have praised with endless passion the good things that have happened (mostly in the previous apartment ) in the past . 

There have been posts here indicating that Leora at times has been hurt with all the bad criticism and comments made towards her and she has stop giving a damn for that nowadays . I simply believe that if you like someone and you are pleased from what you have been offered from her  , it isn’t bad at all to look this person in the eyes ( through this forum ) and tell her what ( according to my opinion ) she does wrong and needs to make better .