Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just for the sake of clarity, in case people got confused by what's going on, in front of us on camera.

The person last night, who she was screaming bloody murder at yet again, and calling derogatory names was, less than 12 hours later, suddenly the person she was having the time of her life with this morning. For an hour and a half non-stop talk.

And has also spoken again to twice this afternoon.

Leora proudly sporting a T shirt saying "The Boss". Yes Leora, we know!

......He certainly does.

To my beloved Leora.What´s happened tonight was the worse thing
I´ve ever seen here.When you were crying it nearly broke my heart.
I hate when you are crying,but this was something different.It was
so heartbreaking that I couldn´t breath.Please don´t expose us for
this anymore.I have been a fan of yours for many years now and I love you with
all of my heart.But this that happened tonight was so awful.My advice to
you is that you have to let this go.This man is not good for you,you are
worth so much better.So please Leora for your own good,cut this person out
of your life because he´s not worthy you.We are many here on CC that wish
you the best,we love you and admire you.We don´t want you to be hurt.And

yes I was almost crying when I heard your crying.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

To my beloved Leora.What´s happened tonight was the worse thing
I´ve ever seen here.When you were crying it nearly broke my heart.
I hate when you are crying,but this was something different.It was
so heartbreaking that I couldn´t breath.Please don´t expose us for
this anymore.I have been a fan of yours for many years now and I love you with
all of my heart.But this that happened tonight was so awful.My advice to
you is that you have to let this go.This man is not good for you,you are
worth so much better.So please Leora for your own good,cut this person out
of your life because he´s not worthy you.We are many here on CC that wish
you the best,we love you and admire you.We don´t want you to be hurt.And

yes I was almost crying when I heard your crying.

I applaud those words.

I totally agree with the sentiment, especially when she was shaking with emotion at the end, could hardly get her breath from crying. I've never seen her that angry. I've heard her upset with Paul before big time yes, and heard her yell at Loverboy often enough of course, but never as angry as she was tonight - And i thought the night before was bad enough. That was a walk in the park in comparison. 

Yet, has it ended? Was she tempted to call him just a couple of hours ago? Do i expect her to have made at least one call to him by this afternoon? 

No, Yes and Yes.

As i said before and will keep on saying, i simply don't understand any of it. If he's ideal, why is she yelling at him all the time? If he's so great, why does she choose to stop in, when she can go and meet him? If he's The One, why does she call Paul on Skype and gleefully give him a private show? If he is perfect, why is she trying to change EVERYTHING about him? What is he doing so wrong, so often, that results in what we have seen over and over and over again in the last 4 months? (And that is also very important to remember - It has been ONLY 4 months, that's all....)

All of this shows that these 2 are not meant to be together at all. I know this looks like a joke, but it's actually not - We know how important her phone is to her, yes? She threw it on the floor so hard during the row, that she has broken the screen.....

But it's painfully obvious - They are BOTH clinging on to the other one for dear life. Neither can walk away. Why? Fuck knows. Apart from physical attraction, they have zero in common. 

Masterchef.....We could still be talking about this in the New Year.....

And we'll be saying EXACTLY the same thing.

11 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just for the sake of clarity, in case people got confused by what's going on, in front of us on camera.

The person last night, who she was screaming bloody murder at yet again, and calling derogatory names was, less than 12 hours later, suddenly the person she was having the time of her life with this morning. For an hour and a half non-stop talk.

And has also spoken again to twice this afternoon.

Leora proudly sporting a T shirt saying "The Boss". Yes Leora, we know!

......He certainly does.

Perhaps a way to convince herself that she has control of the situation with this t-shirt ? 🤔

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I applaud those words.

I totally agree with the sentiment, especially when she was shaking with emotion at the end, could hardly get her breath from crying. I've never seen her that angry. I've heard her upset with Paul before big time yes, but never angry as she was tonight - And i thought the night before was bad enough. That was a walk in the park in comparison. 

Yet, has it ended? Was she tempted to call him just a couple of hours ago? Do i expect her to have made at least one call to him by this afternoon? 

No, Yes and Yes.

As i said before and will keep on saying, i simply don't understand any of it. If he's ideal, why is she yelling at him all the time? If he's so great, why does she choose to stop in, when she can go and meet him? If he's The One, why does she call Paul on Skype and gleefully give him a private show? If he is perfect, why is she trying to change EVERYTHING about him? What is he doing so wrong, so often, that results in what we have seen over and over and over again in the last 4 months? 

All of this shows that these 2 are not meant to be together at all. I know this looks like a joke, but it's actually not - We know how important her phone is to her, yes? She threw it on the floor so hard during the row, that she has broken the screen.....

But Masterchef.....We could still be talking about this in the New Year.....

I think at the moment she just doesn't know what she wants . I can’t believe that she can’t understand that this person is toxic for her , on the other hand , how many times we as individuals have we been at a same situation , we knew we were hurting ourselves but this stupid bloody loving feelings made us not being able to take the hard decision and let go ? 

And will tell you again Slipper  Guyquad and sorry to make you angry or disappoint you , but from Malia I would be expecting a heavy daily brainwash to Leora so as to go away from the situation and i don’t think we have seen anything of that . Isn’t the best friends made for such reasons and situations also ?

Except of course it is something completely different going on and no one of us viewers has managed to observe and Leora is dealing with . But then it would need to be analyzed at the speculation topic . 

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I applaud those words.

I totally agree with the sentiment, especially when she was shaking with emotion at the end, could hardly get her breath from crying. I've never seen her that angry. I've heard her upset with Paul before big time yes, and heard her yell at Loverboy often enough of course, but never as angry as she was tonight - And i thought the night before was bad enough. That was a walk in the park in comparison. 

No, Yes and Yes.

As i said before and will keep on saying, i simply don't understand any of it. If he's ideal, why is she yelling at him all the time? If he's so great, why does she choose to stop in, when she can go and meet him? If he's The One, why does she call Paul on Skype and gleefully give him a private show? If he is perfect, why is she trying to change EVERYTHING about him? What is he doing so wrong, so often, that results in what we have seen over and over and over again in the last 4 months? (And that is also very important to remember - It has been ONLY 4 months, that's all....)

But it's painfully obvious - They are BOTH clinging on to the other one for dear life. Neither can walk away. Why? Fuck knows. Apart from physical attraction, they have zero in common. 

Masterchef.....We could still be talking about this in the New Year.....

Because perhaps the whole relationship is born out of a lie!!

There is no honesty from her to him, she is finding it difficult to be honest with herself at the moment, perhaps vice versa, we wouldn't know.

She has been with him for several months. Does he know what she does for a living? Doubtful ! otherwise she would have invited him into the apartment, she tells him only what she wants him to know and what keeps her in control...She will distort everything to anyone to suit her agenda, which eventually becomes confusing to herself, and she is the master of exploiting the principle of  " the best form of defence is attack " Hence the temper tantrums, screaming, wild accusations and then crying...All part of the disarming process.

Someday the " chickens come home to roost " the chickens in this case being the deceit and attitude displayed by her to other people.

She's a lovely person, but she has allowed things to get out of control, probably by believing everyone else involved was stupid, which they clearly are not..." You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time "

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Because perhaps the whole relationship is born out of a lie!!

There is no honesty from her to him, she is finding it difficult to be honest with herself at the moment, perhaps vice versa, we wouldn't know.

She has been with him for several months. Does he know what she does for a living? Doubtful ! otherwise she would have invited him into the apartment, she tells him only what she wants him to know and what keeps her in control...She will distort everything to anyone to suit her agenda, which eventually becomes confusing to herself, and she is the master of exploiting the principle of  " the best form of defence is attack " Hence the temper tantrums, screaming, wild accusations and then crying...All part of the disarming process.

Someday the " chickens come home to roost " the chickens in this case being the deceit and attitude displayed by her to other people.

She's a lovely person, but she has allowed things to get out of control, probably by believing everyone else involved was stupid, which they clearly are not..." You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time "

Yep. You know it, i know it. 

Any guy worth his salt as they say would have questioned it all weeks and weeks ago. Wouldn't you think after all this time, it is a little weird you have never stepped foot in your 'Girlfriends' apartment? Yet she has been to both of yours many times? That she knows you have to get up to go to work, yet makes sure you stay awake until 2am, 4am to listen to her talk about nothing? That as soon as you've done something she sees as wrong, it results in call after call of yelling? Why he takes it is the mystery. That night she phones SEVEN times to yell at him, why didn't he turn off his phone after say, the third call? Because he couldn't. He daren't. He sat there and listened to every call, every insult, every yell. Then called her back himself for the EIGTH call, and she turned it round in a heartbeat and sounded at the end like she was talking to the greatest person she had ever met. Which lasted about another week. And off we went again.....

Has none of his friends ever said "This girlfriend of yours. Why do you hardly see her, and why is she always yelling at you?"

This is why i say it makes no sense whatsoever. And why she has found THE one guy in Prague who accepts it all.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep. You know it, i know it. 

Any guy worth his salt as they say would question it all. Wouldn't you think after all this time, it is a little weird you have never stepped foot in your 'Girlfriends' apartment? Yet she has been to both of yours many times? That she knows you have to get up to go to work, yet makes sure you stay awake until 2am, 4am to listen to her talk about nothing? That as soon as you've done something she sees as wrong, it results in call after call of yelling? Why he takes it is the mystery. That night she phones SEVEN times to yell at him, why didn't he turn off his phone after say, the third call? Because he couldn't. He daren't. He sat there and listened to every call, every insult, every yell. Then called her back himself for the EIGTH call, and she turned it round in a heartbeat and sounded at the end like she was talking to the greatest person she had ever met. Which lasted about another week. And off we went again.....

This is why i say it makes no sense whatsoever. And why she has found THE one guy in Prague who accepts it all.

Her " Ideal man "🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Her " Ideal man "🤣🤣

Think about it - In many ways HE IS! But none of them the right ones! 😄

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has been with him for several months. Does he know what she does for a living? Doubtful !

Esatto, infatti per me RLC da single è, non dico impossibile, ma è difficile  se si vuole trovare una relazione stabile. Basta guardare a Masha per intendersi, non ha ancora una relazione stabile da quando si è lasciata con Sasha. E anche una relazione solo per fare sesso occasionale non è fortunata. 

• Like 2