Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Slipper  Guyquad and sorry to make you angry or disappoint you , but from Malia I would be expecting a heavy daily brainwash to Leora so as to go away from the situation and i don’t think we have seen anything of that . Isn’t the best friends made for such reasons and situations also ?

Are you saying there, that Malia should have known what happened, and that she should have come home to comfort Leora? If so, Leora would have had to tell her about what happened, yes?

Unless you are referring to the previous nights yelling and screaming call?

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Are you saying there, that Malia should have known what happened, and that she should have come home to comfort Leora? If so, Leora would have had to tell her about what happened, yes?

Unless you are referring to the previous nights yelling and screaming call?

Best friends or not, Leora would have had to tell Malia the truth, and if she did tell her the truth the likelihood is that Malia would have thought it was just Leora the " Drama Queen "overreacting and "throwing her toys out of the pram "....Either that or Malia is dumber than I realised. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Best friends or not, Leora would have had to tell Malia the truth, and if she did tell her the truth the likelihood is that Malia would have thought it was just Leora the " Drama Queen "overreacting and "throwing her toys out of the pram "....Either that or Malia is dumber than I realised. 

No, not what i meant J.

Let's say it was from Thursday night. She hears her yelling away for a solId hour, so Maila thinks 'Ok, she may need me, i can cancel seeing my guy so i can be with her tomorrow. I'll take her out shopping or whatever", so thinks about doing something to cheer her up. Then she calls her guy late Thursday, and says "Can we cancel tomorrow? Leora's had a bad time with her guy again, so she needs some comfort". He says ok, and that's that.

Friday morning, Malia wakes up. She hears Leora talking and talking away, laughing her head off. This call sounds terrific! She is having a great time.

It must be to Paul then.....

No, it wasn't.

And Leora is all fine and everything is perfect again.

And Malia has cancelled her day and night for nothing.

FAIR'S FAIR.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, not what i meant J.

Let's say it was from Thursday night. She hears her yelling away for a solId hour, so Maila thinks 'Ok, she may need me, i can cancel seeing my guy so i can be with her tomorrow. I'll take her out shopping or whatever", so thinks about doing something to cheer her up. Then she calls her guy late Thursday, and says "Can we cancel tomorrow? Leora's had a bad time with her guy again, so she needs some comfort". He says ok, and that's that.

Friday morning, Malia wakes up. She hears Leora talking and talking away, laughing her head off. This call sounds terrific! She is having a great time.

It must be to Paul then.....

No, it wasn't.

And Leora is all fine and everything is perfect again.

And Malia has cancelled her day and night for nothing.

FAIR'S FAIR.

Where Leora is concerned, anything is possible!!

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Where Leora is concerned, anything is possible!!

Oh bullshit!

Where Leora is concerned, anything is PROBABLE!! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh bullshit!

Where Leora is concerned, anything is PROBABLE!! 😆

That's as in 'Probably' of course. Not as in 'Probe'.

Mind you, the length of time she has been out......

Oh dear.😖

😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora was always like that Happy 😃

And she still often is, except when.....

We know the rest.

Last 2 weeks. Happy.

Last 2 days. Livid.

But look where she is now! (Possibly).....