Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Bitch etc. I shall ignore your first comment.....☹️

On the second bit - No, actually i agree, that 'Opening the floodgates' is a step too far for them......

.....Perhaps?

Oh and it was only 'Pretty Good?'!!!!

Hey Slipper...did you enjoy that my friend?...Yes, only pretty good. a bit of finger work and penetration would've give them an 8/10 instead of a 6...😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Slipper...did you enjoy that my friend?...Yes, only pretty good. a bit of finger work and penetration would've give them an 8/10 instead of a 6...😉

Yes i most certainly did!

A 6???? Are you nuts?? 😦 Hey each to their own vote, but what was important is that they enjoy it and they have fun. Yes, it has been a big winner for them, but, still has to happen doesn't it!

6 minutes ago, Domafran said:

I thought for a moment Leora would have taste Malia juice. Of course it didn't happened, but she seemed intereasted.

Of course possibly next time it's on the table, because this home is not a home for painting, or sewing Hobbies, or inviting family members for dinner, this is officially a home for sex shows, and yes they do regular cleaning and they eat there, but the main purpose of this residence now is to perform sex shows, so maybe next time, it's a good possibility they would use strap-ons on each other, or at least start building their self up towards that, because if you are officially now a certified sex-worker, you do not rule out anyting to stay on top, and continue earning possibly more money, so I personally believe they will not rule out anything that could possibly enhance there future shows

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Of course possibly next time it's on the table, because this home is not a home for painting, or sewing Hobbies, or inviting family members for dinner, this is officially a home for sex shows, and yes they do regular cleaning and they eat there, but the main purpose of this residence now is to perform sex shows, so maybe next time, it's a good possibility they would use strap-ons on each other, or at least start building their self up towards that, because if you are officially now a certified sex-worker, you do not rule out anyting to stay on top, and continue earning possibly more money, so I personally believe they will not rule out anything that could possibly enhance there future shows

E. Let me ask one simple question, not loaded, not trapping you at all, just straightforward.

All these years she has bated alone, facing cams etc, has that not always been putting on a show too?

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes i most certainly did!

A 6???? Are you nuts?? 😦 Hey each to their own vote, but what was important is that they enjoy it and they have fun. Yes, it has been a big winner for them, but, still has to happen doesn't it!

I've seen this shit 100 times before in GOV...This was no different, apart from the fact that these 2 haven't done this before...They're going through the GOV natural progression process...Rubbing each other, synchronised bating, Leora dildo bating alongside Malia, Malia with a dildo, parallel dildo bating and now dildoing each other, in turn...Next step should be insertion... but that won't happen, because you've never even seen any fingers disappear to date...

I hope they prove me wrong, for your enjoyment guys...😉

I hope you, and the guys over on your threads realise I'm not anti Leora/Malia...I'm not, and I'm pleased your really enjoying watching them....I'm just trying to defend the GOV girls...They get a lot of shit thrown at them, and some deservedly so, but, imo, L&M aren't a kick in the arse off what those girls are doing when it's showtime 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen this shit 100 times before in GOV...This was no different, apart from the fact that these 2 haven't done this before...They're going through the GOV natural progression process...Rubbing each other, synchronised bating, Leora dildo bating alongside Malia, Malia with a dildo, parallel dildo bating and now dildoing each other, in turn...Next step should be insertion... but that won't happen, because you've never even seen any fingers disappear to date...

I hope they prove me wrong, for your enjoyment guys...😉

I hope you, and the guys over on your threads realise I'm not anti Leora/Malia...I'm not, and I'm pleased your really enjoying watching them....I'm just trying to defend the GOV girls...They get a lot of shit thrown at them, and some deservedly so, but, imo, L&M aren't a kick in the arse off what those girls are doing when it's showtime 

Look Nags, i totally get why you say what you say. Yep, on the face of it what happens can be said to be a copy of GOV, i get that. But the difference for me and others is that GOV is there for that main purpose, as 'Show' apartments. These 2 have decided that this is something they enjoy and have eased their way into. It hardly began in the first week did it? It has taken Malia 11 months to do what she has done in the last week. Leora has probably never done any of this before in her life. I'll say again, yes, they know it's a rating winner, but Leora will never do something she doesn't want, and if she does this, first and foremost is because she likes it. Let's face it, she isn't in any danger of getting fired! If she never bated again, it not only wouldn't affect her job, it also wouldn't affect her views - Because many tune in, believe it or not, to see the person. Most people tune in to GOV to see the show, because it's expected.

This is why there has been so much talk, for example, about her 'Relationship' status. There has been a real concern over her personally, and how that guy has had such a detrimental effect on her. That has nothing to do with shows etc. Not saying people don't care about the welfare of GOV girls, but there is a much more 'All round' aspect of the way many watch Leora and Malia that i think many don't realize.

At GOV, shows are considered the reason. Here, they are considered the bonus.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

E. Let me ask one simple question, not loaded, not trapping you at all, just straightforward.

All these years she has bated alone, facing cams etc, has that not always been putting on a show too?

Before I answer that I just like to say, I watch the show, but understand you cannot compare this with a person masturbating, because we all do it, there's nothing abnormal about it, but there's absolutely nothing normal about this, unless it was all pre-planned out for a show, so like I said earlier I already watched it, so they accomplished what they set off to do, and you and I know everything between them are pre-plan, but hopefully I can only hope for a spontaneous, non-plan bate from Leora, but even this spontaneous moment from her, she doesn't take too much of her time to do any more

• Confused 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Before I answer that I just like to say, I watch the show, but understand you cannot compare this with a person masturbating, because we all do it, there's nothing abnormal about it, but there's absolutely nothing normal about this, unless it was all pre-planned out for a show, so like I said earlier I already watched it, so they accomplished what they set off to do, and you and I know everything between them are pre-plan, but hopefully I can only hope for a spontaneous, non-plan bate from Leora, but even this spontaneous moment from her, she doesn't take too much of her time to do any more

Yes true, but my point was about it being planned, for example 2 weeks ago, when she moved so she was facing cam 10 - Did that seem natural? So i am just saying whether alone or with Malia, things are indeed 'thought out'. No one, and i mean no one, takes out a sub to rlc in the hope of seeing someone cook, or someone vaccuum, or someone mend a hole in a shirt. Why do they sub? To see sex, in some form. So it's given. And as a result, many times in many places, it has to be planned. 

At the end of the day, this comes down to one thing - You like her with Malia or you don't. It looks about 50/50 to me judging reactions across the board. And as i and others have said recently, for several reasons, Leora is not the same person as before. She'll disagree with me i know, but she isn't. So perhaps impromptu stuff is now rare. We have to take what we see, and as i said also, everyone should let them do what they do.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Look Nags, i totally get why you say what you say. Yep, on the face of it what happens can be said to be a copy of GOV, i get that. But the difference for me and others is that GOV is there for that main purpose, as 'Show' apartments. These 2 have decided that this is something they enjoy and have eased their way into. It hardly began in the first week did it? It has taken Malia 11 months to do what she has done in the last week. Leora has probably never done any of this before in her life. I'll say again, yes, they know it's a rating winner, but Leora will never do something she doesn't want, and if she does this, first and foremost is because she likes it. Let's face it, she isn't in any danger of getting fired! If she never bated again, it not only wouldn't affect her job, it also wouldn't affect her views - Because many tune in, believe it or not, to see the person. Most people tune in to GOV to see the show, because it's expected.

This is why there has been so much talk, for example, about her 'Relationship' status. There has been a real concern over her personally, and how that guy has had such a detrimental effect on her. That has nothing to do with shows etc. Not saying people don't care about the welfare of GOV girls, but there is a much more 'All round' aspect of the way many watch Leora and Malia that i think many don't realize.

At GOV, shows are considered the reason. Here, they are considered the bonus.

hate the shows in GOV, but I try to pick through the REAL stuff..The interaction between the girls, bonding, developing friendships, showers, natural nudity and bates for themselves, not us...That's what floats my boat on RLC...
Sadly there isn't enough of it...But what I can't understand, and find it sad, tbh, is that Leora's sank to that level...The B4 girls, sometimes, look like they're enjoying it too 😏

But I have it on good authority that Leora hated what the Barca girls were doing...Now she's doing exactly the same...probably realising that that's where the bonus money is...

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

hate the shows in GOV, but I try to pick through the REAL stuff..The interaction between the girls, bonding, developing friendships, showers, natural nudity and bates for themselves, not us...That's what floats my boat on RLC...
Sadly there isn't enough of it...But what I can't understand, and find it sad, tbh, is that Leora's sank to that level...The B4 girls, sometimes, look like they're enjoying it too 😏

But I have it on good authority that Leora hated what the Barca girls were doing...Now she's doing exactly the same...probably realising that that's where the bonus money is...

It's sad that each time this happens, we have to have this conversation (Not me and you Nags, but the general view) of 'All fake' etc. That this has to then be debated (No pun intended!). It's a wonder at times Leora does anything, same with Malia, and it is now a case of if they do something, it's fake, if they don't do anything, they're boring. Damned if they do....

At times both girls are in a no-win situation.