Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Seems like a sensible and reasonable assumption, but of course some will mock you because that is their function in life, it's easier to mock than put up a valid reason to disagree, or an alternative perhaps.

I do though think that anything is possible with Leora, but penetration and kissing is perhaps a bridge too far..as much as I would not complain should it happen.🙂

It seems that the skunk has once again proved my point... A dead cert!!😂

Goodnight all !!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Seems like a sensible and reasonable assumption, but of course some will mock you because that is their function in life, it's easier to mock than put up a valid reason to disagree, or an alternative perhaps.

I do though think that anything is possible with Leora, but penetration and kissing is perhaps a bridge too far..as much as I would not complain should it happen.🙂

For me , it is a “gift” to have a forum like CC and being able to  comment on something that thousand of people watch simultaneously from different parts of the world , continents , countries , cities , cultures , beliefs and civilizations .. inevitably the opinions will vary and I can’t find a more productive way to express what is on someone’s mind and present it with arguments which will make all readers to also make their own thinking of what they read is right or wrong , if they agree or disagree according to their beliefs on what they read .. 

I have never ever expressed anything in all of my time here at the forum without giving an explanation or presenting arguments that I always hope to be counter argued and then reach conclusions that can help for better understanding of what we watch and maybe can help in a way what we will be watching in the future .. 

Therefore , I only post and comment at this particular thread here usually at posts of people who can challenge my opinion or challenge theirs with valid and logical arguments , no matter if we agree or not which I think this is the definition at the end , what’s the point if we always agree ? 😂🤣

But here , there are hardly ever counter opinions and we usually get reactions to our posts something that doesn’t help in my humble opinion to build a dialogue and comment for the participants that we also all agree that we want to see happy and smiley , I don’t think there’s even one person here who wants to see bad things for these girls .. with that being said , i present my current thought as an answer to your post because you are one of the few that , agreeing or disagreeing , it is a pleasure to chat and there’s always something you can make out with the opinions and ideas presented .

I will keep on being more “ sticked “ posting at other threads of RLC forums than here because even if many times there we argue and disagree  like crazy 😜😆😛🤪 , at least we chat and we have opinions presented to discuss and the reactions  are by far so limited than here . 

The problem is that I don’t intend by any means to “ throw shit “ to either of the girls and my approach is to give my point of view at certain times and how I see things . If this disturbs and bothers , I am all open to read it and answer at an opposed opinion but as the time passes , the less the chance of a discussion appears .. so be it 😌

I apologize again on using your post as a personal “ declaration “ of my comments and as I have said repeatedly , the sexual staff here at RLC isn’t the priority for me ( especially if it doesn’t come spontaneously ) but the observation and attending the tenants so as to understand their personality , character and psychology whenever this is possible ... whatever more , it is more than a bonus very much appreciated 😋😋

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It was blank.  All there was was a black dot showing.    .

Are things not saving? Weird. Tell you what else i am having trouble with - If i quote a post that has been translated, when i try to respond, it will jumble up the letters, so i type and it will jump back to the start - This only happens if it is a translated quote? A regular English one works no problem.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Are things not saving? Weird. Tell you what else i am having trouble with - If i quote a post that has been translated, when i try to respond, it will jumble up the letters, so i type and it will jump back to the start - This only happens if it is a translated quote?

Just clear your Cache, Temp Files and Cookies and it should resolve the issue for a bit.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

Just clear your Cache, Temp Files and Cookies and it should resolve the issue for a bit.

Ok, will try that. It's only happened recently, so i gave up and just left it in French or whatever! But thanks for helping.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

See, this is why it works.

This is why nothing needs to change.

This is why they're the best - AS THEY ARE.