Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

See, this is why it works.

This is why nothing needs to change.

This is why they're the best - AS THEY ARE.

Funziona è vero, il problema è per quanto funzionerà? 

Comunque, se si masturbano ora vuol dire che Leora non è stata da *tu sai chi*. Anche se secondo me era già stato pianificato da oggi pomeriggio quando Leora, nel rifare il letto, ha messo la mitica coperta che usano per i massaggi sopra il letto. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 best mates, having fun, having a laugh, turning each other on, and yes, did wonders for their job. Solo bates are done in exactly the same manner.

So therefore, what is wrong with that? 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
29 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Wooow,what can I say,this came right out of the blue.This was the next level of it.Wonderful,excellent,lovely and super to watch,thank you thank you both lovely girls.I´m stunned,love you both always,kiss.

The answer to so many questions in one glorious 30 minutes.

No words were needed, they said it all better and louder than i or anyone else could.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

The answer to so many questions in one glorious 30 minutes.

I know sh has been with bf today so my conclusion is that she didn´t got anything with him.Otherwise she wouldn´t be horny

when she came home.I didn´t expect this to happen tonight because the late hour,but you never know with these girls,awesome.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I know sh has been with bf today so my conclusion is that she didn´t got anything with him.Otherwise she wouldn´t be horny

when she came home.I didn´t expect this to happen tonight because the late hour,but you never know with these girls,awesome.

Oh yeah, Sunday with the Lapdog was planned, it was last night that was the surprise visit. But she must have saved it up instead for the wife at home! 😃

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome to the world of GOV guys...😁

Actually, considering that there was never gonna be any insertion of any kind, it was pretty good...😉

Bitch etc. I shall ignore your first comment.....☹️

On the second bit - No, actually i agree, that 'Opening the floodgates' is a step too far for them......

.....Perhaps?

Oh and it was only 'Pretty Good?'!!!! 😲