Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

hate the shows in GOV, but I try to pick through the REAL stuff..The interaction between the girls, bonding, developing friendships, showers, natural nudity and bates for themselves, not us...That's what floats my boat on RLC...
Sadly there isn't enough of it...But what I can't understand, and find it sad, tbh, is that Leora's sank to that level...The B4 girls, sometimes, look like they're enjoying it too 😏

But I have it on good authority that Leora hated what the Barca girls were doing...Now she's doing exactly the same...probably realising that that's where the bonus money is...

if rlc pay bonus for times on phone they should be billionnaires by now

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Look Nags, i totally get why you say what you say. Yep, on the face of it what happens can be said to be a copy of GOV, i get that. But the difference for me and others is that GOV is there for that main purpose, as 'Show' apartments. These 2 have decided that this is something they enjoy and have eased their way into. It hardly began in the first week did it? It has taken Malia 11 months to do what she has done in the last week. Leora has probably never done any of this before in her life. I'll say again, yes, they know it's a rating winner, but Leora will never do something she doesn't want, and if she does this, first and foremost is because she likes it. Let's face it, she isn't in any danger of getting fired! If she never bated again, it not only wouldn't affect her job, it also wouldn't affect her views - Because many tune in, believe it or not, to see the person. Most people tune in to GOV to see the show, because it's expected.

I think she has reluctance in doing what she does w/ Malia.  And indeed it is her choice.  But I also think she realized when RLC 'suggested' to them both to get more 'familiar' with one another, Leora knew she'd have to make compromises to enjoy the money and perks that came with free rent the past 8+ years.   Without dick in the apartment, something had to change.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes true, but my point was about it being planned, for example 2 weeks ago, when she moved so she was facing cam 10 - Did that seem natural? So i am just saying whether alone or with Malia, things are indeed 'thought out'.

At the end of the day, this comes down to one thing - You like her with Malia or you don't. It looks about 50/50 to me judging reactions across the board. And as i and others have said recently, for several reasons, Leora is not the same person as before. She'll disagree with me i know, but she isn't. So perhaps impromptu stuff is now rare. We have to take what we see, and as i said also, everyone should let them do what they do.

I put it this way, over the weekend when Leora was by herself (it was nice to see only her), and it look real promising that she was going to start bating, and I was really hoping it was going to happen, but out of nowhere, Malia walked into the room, and it was so disappointing, because I knew a pre-planned show was going to happen between them two, and right now, I am totally sick of having to see Malia, just to see Leora, it has morphed into this package deal, that we just have to deal with it, like it or not

• Confused 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Howard said:

I think she has reluctance in doing what she does w/ Malia.  And indeed it is her choice.  But I also think she realized when RLC 'suggested' to them both to get more 'familiar' with one another, Leora knew she'd have to make compromises to enjoy the money and perks that came with free rent the past 8+ years.   Without dick in the apartment, something had to change.

No, i don't really think that. Originally, it was all innocent massages, and there was this slow growing thing that could be seen of both of them getting more into it. Whether there is any reluctance, who knows, but she gets off on it, that's genuine, as she shows the results to the cam. It's not 'Falling in love' or anything like that of course, but simply a sensation both enjoy. And it doesn't matter what it's over, as you know, the one person who only does what she wants is Leora.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And Leora and Malia aren't literally doing the same thing for the same reason? Yeah, ok.

I didn't say that, nor am i here to be their spokesperson, despite me being now deluged by questions.

And there will be others coming around shortly to pick me up on things too! All i said was GOV are there for one reason, the reason why the original Barca apartment was created. That was all i meant! Nothing more. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
29 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I put it this way, over the weekend when Leora was by herself (it was nice to see only her), and it look real promising that she was going to start bating, and I was really hoping it was going to happen, but out of nowhere, Malia walked into the room, and it was so disappointing, because I knew a pre-planned show was going to happen between them two, and right now, I am totally sick of having to see Malia, just to see Leora, it has morphed into this package deal, that we just have to deal with it, like it or not

OK well tell Leora you hate her friend and she should kick her out on to the streets. Then she can bate alone 5 times a day on every piece of furniture in a totally natural way. Problem solved.

Right anyone else want me to speak on Leora's behalf? Form an orderly queue.

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Before I answer that I just like to say, I watch the show, but understand you cannot compare this with a person masturbating, because we all do it, there's nothing abnormal about it, but there's absolutely nothing normal about this, unless it was all pre-planned out for a show, so like I said earlier I already watched it, so they accomplished what they set off to do, and you and I know everything between them are pre-plan, but hopefully I can only hope for a spontaneous, non-plan bate from Leora, but even this spontaneous moment from her, she doesn't take too much of her time to do any more

It doesn’t matter if it’s pre-planned or not, it’s to each person whatever they want it to be....I don’t give a shit if it’s planned or not as long as there is something pleasurable and sometimes memorable to watch.

Yes we could always want more, but quality will beat quantity in my book every time, and tonights  session satisfied my criteria.

Kudos girls !!🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

It doesn’t matter if it’s pre-planned or not, it’s to each person whatever they want it to be....I don’t give a shit if it’s planned or not as long as there is something pleasurable and sometimes memorable to watch.

Yes we could always want more, but quality will beat quantity in my book every time, and tonights  session satisfied my criteria.

Kudos girls !!🙃

Totally, yet it still isn't good enough for some, or it's too over the top for others. Whatever they do, it seems never to be the right thing. Things always some good in the end, so to speak.....And tonight has ended a week that has provided so much enjoyment - Leora at the end of tonight once again showed us all how much she enjoyed it, about 4 inches long of enjoyment!😃

A voi non vi ha dato la sensazione che abbiano sparato tutte le cartucce in una settimana? Mi domando se non ci sia qualcosa sotto (esempio: tra poco tornerà a fare visita la zia, ma non è solo quello). Puntualmente a questi picchi di spettacolo c'è sempre qualche giornata o settimana in cui non fanno niente. 

Ormai hanno fatto tutto quello che potevano fare con i dildo, come quando usavano solo le dita...e adesso? È palese che si sono imposte un limite che non devono e non vogliono superare ma mi domando se hanno fatto bene o no a metterlo. La gente chiede sempre di più, speriamo che riescano a reggere la pressione data dalle aspettative. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Didn't it give you the feeling that they shot all the cartridges in a week? I wonder if there is anything underneath (example: soon aunt will come back to visit, but it's not just that).

By now they've done everything they could do with dildos, like when they were just using their fingers... What now? It is clear that they have imposed a limit that they must not and do not want to exceed, but I wonder whether they were right or not to put it. People are asking more and more, let us hope that they can cope with the pressure of expectations.

If anyone can cope with expectations, it's Leora, and she'll look after Malia as well. Perhaps it will now be a quiet week, but so what? Hardly can complain all things considered this week! People do ask for more, but also ask for less too - And who decides? Those 2 girls, that's who. So what happens happens, what doesn't doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A voi non vi ha dato la sensazione che abbiano sparato tutte le cartucce in una settimana? Mi domando se non ci sia qualcosa sotto (esempio: tra poco tornerà a fare visita la zia, ma non è solo quello). 

By now they have done everything they could do with dildos, like when they only used their fingers ... now what? It is clear that they have imposed a limit that they must not and do not want to exceed, but I wonder if they were right or not to put it. People ask for more and more, we hope they can handle the pressure of expectations. 

If Leora gets a thing in her head, nothing or no one will change her mind.....If she decides she will venture into inserting dildo’s, kissing or whatever else then she will do it....Remember, this is the girl who did finger and dildo anal regularly on her own, so although I would never expect her to do anal on Malia,she is not averse to experimenting with most things sexually.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1