B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me it was a half hidden, natural bate...much more enjoyable to watch than 'point straight at the cam for bonus bates' we see all too often. So far, and it's early days, but I'd say she hasn't performed for the cams, and acted very naturally, which I much prefer...

Of course everyone has their own preferences on what is more enjoyable to themselves. The main point I was attempting to get across, was that if it were the latest occasion with her, then from what I observed the occasion was at least half hidden if not more, and was obscured using a sheet or blanket pulled up over her left knee while it was raised, and attempting to keep it in front of any staight on views of what she was doing as well. 

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course everyone has their own preferences on what is more enjoyable to themselves. The main point I was attempting to get across, was that if it were the latest occasion with her, then from what I observed the occasion was at least half hidden if not more, and was obscured using a sheet or blanket pulled up over her left knee while it was raised, and attempting to keep it in front of any staight on views of what she was doing as well. 

...which I agreed with ::)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me it was a half hidden, natural bate...much more enjoyable to watch than 'point straight at the cam for bonus bates' we see all too often. So far, and it's early days, but I'd say she hasn't performed for the cams, and acted very naturally, which I much prefer...

I, I think you are a smart person, but after all these years, to say that one of these girls, does something for herself and not for the cameras, seems a bit too much, I understand that Ariana, is new and everyone expects a lot from her, but I think she is much smarter and wants to show herself, calmly