B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I see nothing to complicate, it's been several days that Bonnie and Rama seem to be leaving at B5
This departure allows couples to regroup at B5, an apartment provided for this
With the fact that Piper and Taylor eventually join B5, this allows RLC to make changes to B2 as well.
They often acted like this, there is nothing new
There are two free rooms at B2 and Mimi has been around for a very long time, so it is also time for her to leave
This allows RLC to renew the entire cast of B2, something they have already done in the past.

good management is different
who is responsible for this chaos .. N&B?

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

good management is different
who is responsible for this chaos .. N&B?

where do you see chaos?
I just see movements of participants, something that has already been many times
How many girls have moved from B1 or B2 to join B4 or vice versa?
At that time we didn't even talk about Nelly and Bogdan anymore, so we have to stop believing that they make it rain and shine on RLC

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

where do you see chaos?
I just see movements of participants, something that has already been many times
How many girls have moved from B1 or B2 to join B4 or vice versa?
At that time we didn't even talk about Nelly and Bogdan anymore, so we have to stop believing that they make it rain and shine on RLC

I see what I see
and my impression is different

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now all they need to do is renew the entire cast of B1, or just kick Irma out 3 times. I'd be happy with either outcome.

I'm rather a fan of Milena
But I wouldn't mind seeing a new casting for this apartment either.
I think like many that Irma has had its day, and personally I've never been a big fan, even if she has big arguments ^^
Same for Gina, she has had her day but it's pretty cool to see how her relationship with Cesar can evolve

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now all they need to do is renew the entire cast of B1, or just kick Irma out 3 times. I'd be happy with either outcome.

They should keep Gina, she lives in barcelona, is really sympathetic and takes part in the project.

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They should keep Gina, she lives in barcelona, is really sympathetic and takes part in the project.

I think RLC should buy Gina her own apartment in Barcelona, where she can stay on as a permanent tenant.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, moules said:

So when Mimi is in the kitchen packing food into containers, she also packs a kitchen knife, two wine glasses, utensils. Replay 2224-2227,

So maybe B2 will be closed for 'renovation.'  Or closed permanently.

Wow you're clever...you figured it out! :dodgy: