B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let the stupid, silly ass shows begin.  What a total waste of time RLC has become!

I dont think they will do many shows, Milena doesnt do much in that regard, and Monica does a lot of solo bates. And Amira? No idea if she will do any of that at all.

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You've been so negative lately Canito....

sorry Noldus ive finally woke up and smelled the coffee.this site has been going down hill.with the repeats after repeats of girls the covid is not the excuse.they have been doing this for awhile now.bringing the same people every freaking time.its time for a make over on this site in with the new and out with the old.its time for a change and until i dont see a change i wont spend 1 more penny on this reallifescam bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think they will do many shows, Milena doesnt do much in that regard, and Monica does a lot of solo bates. And Amira? No idea if she will do any of that at all.

You are right about one thing, Milena doesn't do much!  Monica is a show girl and you have already forgotten this apparently.  Amira, is like Milena, she doesn't do much either but way more of a show girl than Milena is!

This is my last post for today in the Barca threads and after this post you can reach me at the "girls of barcelona" thread in the rants and flame wars section.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

making herself at home in amiras tub. shes still upset she didnt get that room

The tub in the other bathroom was filled with water so that Monica could take a bath, that's why she went to have a shower in the large bathroom