B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Monica...Who'd have thought you ever be back in B2 after the shit time with Sofie and Naomi. But it was here in B2 that I had my best memories of you. B4 is a strange place 😏

I hope you enjoy your stay in the apt I have great memories of you, and forget B4...

Btw, you still look great and I'm still your #1 fan here you know❤

...and goodnight 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC needs interesting people who really live in the apartment. No shows  necessary.

On the contrary, the shows destroy reality and turn everything into a ridiculous facade.

It will always be " shows" !  They are paid for that .. unless they are in " couples Category",  that is what we'll have in GOV ... So, what we had in B2 is EXACTLY what we are supposed to have from the tenants ! So let's enjoy ... 

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

It will always be " shows" !  They are paid for that .. unless they are in " couples Category",  that is what we'll have in GOV ... So, what we had in B2 is EXACTLY what we are supposed to have from the tenants ! So let's enjoy ... 

Such nonsense. Why should it be different in Barcelona than with the couples.

Just stop with the shows and cast people who really live there and that's it. No shows necessary.

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Just stop with the shows and cast people who really live there and that's it. No shows necessary.

They will just be kicked out, we have seen that before with girls who just lived there and did nothing.

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

The problem is that they don't live on Barcelona ... They come from Ukraine, Russian, etc... they are paid to entertain us ... like actresses ... And that's what they are ... Entertainers ... If they were living there, they wouldn't get glued to their phones like Megan ... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The problem is that they don't live on Barcelona ... They come from Ukraine, Russian, etc... they are paid to entertain us ... like actresses ... And that's what they are ... Entertainers ... If they were living there, they wouldn't get glued to their phones like Megan ... 

It is totally bullshit to claim that the residents have the task of entertaining, as if they were clowns in a circus performance. RLC content is the view into the private lives of the residents. If this degenerates to a cheap show, it is no longer worth all the effort. Interesting situations should come from real life (e.g. through visits, developing friendships, etc.).

The residents should only be paid to allow an insight into private life. Whether it will be interesting or not depends on good casting. RLC needs people who are really interesting and not just pretending to be.

I think the stupidest comments are the ones that are upset about Irma and Milena not getting along with each other, because this is also a component of real life. It's almost like someone complaining that real life is now in the way of shows. Maybe this this quarrel is the only thing Irma is not pretending in this project.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is totally bullshit to claim that the residents have the task of entertaining, as if they were clowns in a circus performance. RLC content is the view into the private lives of the residents. If this degenerates to a cheap show, it is no longer worth all the effort. Interesting situations should come from real life (e.g. through visits, developing friendships, etc.).

The residents should only be paid to allow an insight into private life. Whether it will be interesting or not depends on good casting. RLC needs people who are really interesting and not just pretending to be.

I think the stupidest comments are the ones that are upset about Irma and Milena not getting along with each other, because this is also a component of real life. It's almost like someone complaining that real life is now in the way of shows. Maybe this this quarrel is the only thing Irma is not pretending in this project.

I hate to fucking say this, but this is the first post of yours that I absolutely agree with 100%!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Alladino, you look like Don Quixote fighting against the windmills, you don't see how it is going to end RLC, he always calls the same girls who always do the same shows, they are not real people, as you would like, they are bad actresses who do their job badly for which they are paid, anyway you can always, don't look at them, it is simple 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

if the girls in the B apartments played with each other as much as their phones the site would crash from new subscribers

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Alladino, you look like Don Quixote fighting against the windmills, you don't see how it is going to end RLC, he always calls the same girls who always do the same shows, they are not real people, as you would like, they are bad actresses who do their job badly for which they are paid, anyway you can always, don't look at them, it is simple 

It is an honorable fight. 😀👍

giphy.gif

Let's be serious. I am well aware of the situation.

I write here because I think these shows are bad, but I am aware that this forum has no influence on RLC.