B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

31 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

We not far of having an artificial intelligence where it can be used with sex dolls. Then we would see a cast going at it 24/7. 😉

When the time comes, I would like to use a mix of Martina, Ariana, Amira, Masha, Megan and Holly as an AI SEX DOLL.
Please inform me when the time comes.
I would also pay $ 540 + interest for 1 year, then the money is well spent.
thanks HF = HarleyFatboy you are in my heart (no declaration of love)
and: AI = artificial intelligence
And before someone doesn't understand the fun again, you'd better stay where the pepper grows.
Isn't HappyChappie meant against you, there are some fun Liberated Creatures here

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

When the time comes, I would like to use a mix of Martina, Ariana, Amira, Masha, Megan and Holly as an AI SEX DOLL.
Please inform me when the time comes.
I would also pay $ 540 + interest for 1 year, then the money is well spent.
thanks HF = HarleyFatboy you are in my heart (no declaration of love)
and: AI = artificial intelligence
And before someone doesn't understand the fun again, you'd better stay where the pepper grows.
Isn't HappyChappie meant against you, there are some fun Liberated Creatures here

I can not make sense of that. But I was having a little bit of sarcastic fun. 😉

On 9/14/2020 at 10:10 PM, moos54 said:

ok have a good night 

LITTLE RLC MOOSE54  JUST TELL ME AND ALL THAT .PAY THE ONES .THAT YOU ARE ON ,C.C FOR ..I RESUBED .ONLY .FOR THE FACT .TO MAKE YOU .LOOK AS A RLC ..MOD ON C.C  .AND TELL ME .THE GREAT MOOSE 54 OF RLC .WHY IS IT THAT AMIRA .NEEDED TO FILL THE TUB .WITH BUBBLESE .BEFORE SHE BAITING .I WILL TELL YOU .WHY IS JUST LIKE.HIDING UNDER THE COVERS .OH I ONLY RE SUB .TO MAKE YOU MOOSE 54 .TO SEE THAT I SEE .MORE .THAN YOU AS A RLC MOD .ON CAMCAPS.

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

LITTLE RLC MOOSE54  JUST TELL ME AND ALL THAT .PAY THE ONES .THAT YOU ARE ON ,C.C FOR ..I RESUBED .ONLY .FOR THE FACT .TO MAKE YOU .LOOK AS A RLC ..MOD ON C.C  .AND TELL ME .THE GREAT MOOSE 54 OF RLC .WHY IS IT THAT AMIRA .NEEDED TO FILL THE TUB .WITH BUBBLESE .BEFORE SHE BAITING .I WILL TELL YOU .WHY IS JUST LIKE.HIDING UNDER THE COVERS .OH I ONLY RE SUB .TO MAKE YOU MOOSE 54 .TO SEE THAT I SEE .MORE .THAN YOU AS A RLC MOD .ON CAMCAPS.

AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BANNED ME .FOR CALLING  .YOU OUT SEEING THAT .WHEN SOMEONE .SAYS SOMETHING BAD .AABOUT .RLC .YOU ARE HERE .TO SAY ITS NOT TRUE ...SO THAT JUST TELL ALL THAT PAY CAMCAM .THAT IT IS RUN BY REALLIFE CAMS...