RIP ANGELINA

angelina, July 21, 2020:

The only thing that is determined in life and absolutely will happen with everyone is DEATH. But for some reason we forget this and put off life for later. Start LIVING today! Do what you love, leave where it is bad, don’t adjust, don’t complain, don’t waste your energy on empty conversations & gossips, don’t judge others, be thankful for ALL the experience you have. Each of us is UNIQUE. There is simply no other like you on Earth! Stop running after invented standards - start living your UNIQUENESS. Start loving yourself. And the whole world. And please, be HONEST with yourself. I believe in you. MOVE FORWARD ! 🙏💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

angelina, July 21, 2020:

The only thing that is determined in life and absolutely will happen with everyone is DEATH. But for some reason we forget this and put off life for later. Start LIVING today! Do what you love, leave where it is bad, don’t adjust, don’t complain, don’t waste your energy on empty conversations & gossips, don’t judge others, be thankful for ALL the experience you have. Each of us is UNIQUE. There is simply no other like you on Earth! Stop running after invented standards - start living your UNIQUENESS. Start loving yourself. And the whole world. And please, be HONEST with yourself. I believe in you. MOVE FORWARD ! 🙏💖

Very poignant...That's the girl I'll always remember...❤️

• Like 3

6 hours ago, corboblanc said:

angelina, July 21, 2020:

It starts by cancelling your subscriptions to RLC and CC and spending the amount of time you've spent on those two sites, with family and friends and getting out to enjoy what the world has to offer.  If you don't have any family or don't have any friends, then make new friends!  Life is short and since none of us know when our number is up, it's better to have lived life to it's fullest than to have any regrets when that final day comes!!

Have any of you been crabbing with a hand line and a chicken neck?  Have any of you seen a meteor shower?  Have any of you been backstage at a rock concert or any concert for that matter?  Have any of you ever been to the Flying Saucer where you can taste or drink over 200 different beers?  Have any of you ever been dropped off in the wilderness in an area unfamiliar location and given one week to find your way out?  Have any of you ever swam with the dolphins?  All these things are possible but you gotta start somewhere!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It starts by cancelling your subscriptions to RLC and CC and spending the amount of time you've spent on those two sites, with family and friends and getting out to enjoy what the world has to offer.  If you don't have any family or don't have any friends, then make new friends!  Life is short and since none of us know when our number is up, it's better to have lived life to it's fullest than to have any regrets when that final day comes!!

Have any of you been crabbing with a hand line and a chicken neck?  Have any of you seen a meteor shower?  Have any of you been backstage at a rock concert or any concert for that matter?  Have any of you ever been to the Flying Saucer where you can taste or drink over 200 different beers?  Have any of you ever been dropped off in the wilderness in an area unfamiliar location and given one week to find your way out?  Have any of you ever swam with the dolphins?  All these things are possible but you gotta start somewhere!!

being a member of vhtv or rlc or being an active member in the CC forum is not necessarily incompatible with an irl life rich in all the things you say

For my part, I am very active on the forum and have fun with RLC just as I enjoy working every day for my company, being as much present as possible for family or friends and having additional activities when I have free time

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

your remark is not really relevant in this thread in memory of angelina. I find that you are very present on cc and nobody comes to tell you that you have no life !!!! everyone has their own history and possibilities, and you can have a rich and full life, while watching rlc !!! if you are irritated by the fact that some here have taken time to pay tribute to angelina, you can always comment on the posts concerning voyeur house ...🤨😮

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

being a member of vhtv or rlc or being an active member in the CC forum is not necessarily incompatible with an irl life rich in all the things you say

For my part, I am very active on the forum and have fun with RLC just as I enjoy working every day for my company, being as much present as possible for family or friends and having additional activities when I have free time

OK Moos, I see it differently!

40 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

your remark is not really relevant in this thread in memory of angelina. I find that you are very present on cc and nobody comes to tell you that you have no life !!!! everyone has their own history and possibilities, and you can have a rich and full life, while watching rlc !!! if you are irritated by the fact that some here have taken time to pay tribute to angelina, you can always comment on the posts concerning voyeur house ...🤨😮

I've paid a tribute to Angelina already thank you very much.  My life is a fraction of what it used to be do to health issues or you wouldn't see me on here very much.  Even saying that, if you were to tally up the amount of time i'm on here and compare it to any active members of this forum, I think you would see that I am on here far less than any of the others are. I often ask myself...do these people ever sleep?  I could care less about voyeur house or any of those other sites!!

This morning, all Barcelona participants were in. So maybe no-one knew Angelina. I remember Belle lived once in an apartment with her. At least 5 other participants might know her. Did at least one of RLC showed up to the funeral? Had there been any more mentions in Barcelona these days, except the 'warning' in the Cathouse?  

I had an intense meditation for 75 minutes. Angelina's remains now have been laid to rest. Thank you for being with us. Amen. 🙏💚🙏

Il y a 2 heures, Catmaster a dit :

This morning, all Barcelona participants were in. So maybe no-one knew Angelina. I remember Belle lived once in an apartment with her. At least 5 other participants might know her. Did at least one of RLC showed up to the funeral? Had there been any more mentions in Barcelona these days, except the 'warning' in the Cathouse?  

I had an intense meditation for 75 minutes. Angelina's remains now have been laid to rest. Thank you for being with us. Amen. 🙏💚🙏

for the participants currently present on rlc, nelly and bogdan lived in b5 with angelina, gina and irma also shared the same period. but I didn't see any tribute from them ....

• Sad 3

Il y a 2 heures, Catmaster a dit :

@Corboblanc Did you know Angelina personnally? You seem to know her better. Unfortunately I couldn't send you a PM. 

no, but I attended all of Angelina's participations on rlc, I really liked this girl for her discretion and her good humor, and I was very touched by her disappearance ...

• Like 4