Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Sabrina would have a better chance of fighting him lol the guy throw his punch like bitches 😂 

well for me its not the point, but that a kid stood up and did more than anyone else has done in vhtv. he didnt even witnes the beating of Sabrina for him was enough that Scott said he hit her. lets better give credits to the kid than questioning his UFC skills. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well for me its not the point, but that a kid stood up and did more than anyone else has done in vhtv. he didnt even witnes the beating of Sabrina for him was enough that Scott said he hit her. lets better give credits to the kid than questioning his UFC skills. 🙂

when did Scott beat Sabrina ? 

the kid was just trying to play the hero 😂  and got a good beating in return 😂 😜  may this incident be a good lesson for him to not act like a self righteous prick 😃  

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

when did Scott beat Sabrina ? 

the kid was just trying to play the hero 😂  and got a good beating in return 😂 😜  may this incident be a good lesson for him to not act like a self righteous prick 😃  

when they return, Scott said to the kid to not get involved, the kid said, i will be involved when someone threatening to hit a woman, Scott said i have the right to hit her 100o times,the kid asked him did you hit her? and Scott said yeah, and the kid punch him. but Scott was screaming so many times to go out of the house to beat her,and Sabrina was scared to go. also at some point Sabina yelled at Scott if you hit me one more time i will leave you.

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

when they return, Scott said to the kid to not get involved, the kid said, i will be involved when someone threatening to hit a woman, Scott said i have the right to hit her 100o times,the kid asked him did you hit her? and Scott said yeah, and the kid punch him. but Scott was screaming so many times to go out of the house to beat her,and Sabrina was scared to go. also at some point Sabina yelled at Scott if you hit me one more time i will leave you.

if he is violent with Sabrina. she needs to leave him. the kid isn't going to be able to protect her 😃 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Scott went and disconnected the feed to come back and beat the shit out of him 😂  the timeline jumps 45 mins lol

That boy was scared as hell 😂

I bet all of the girls had to stop Scott 😂

• Haha 1