Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

Credits and claps to Donovan. the guy said, i dont care who he is if he is my boss ,my father, or the pressident, if he wont hit her i wont get involved, if he hits her imย  gonna intervine, of course it will sucks if he will kick me out of here, but i will not betray my believes!!!!!

simply respect.

the red hair bitch told him that it is not his bissness to intervine even if he is beating her. and here i will allow all the rude comments towoards her ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Physical enough for them to cut the cameras. Barely got going. Let it go on give the apartment some excitement.ย 

It is possible to prevent us seeing stuff because what we see is about five minutes old byย the time it appears. They have to be on the ball though.

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

Donovan asked Scott if he hit Sabrina, and Scott said yeah and the moment he said it Donovan punch him, well Scott broke a mug in hs head but still respect to Donovan, someone give this man 1000 coockies please.

i would help Donovan with a lot of pleasure.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Credits and claps to Donovan. the guy said, i dont care who he is if he is my boss ,my father, or the pressident, if he wont hit her i wont get involved, if he hits her imย  gonna intervine, of course it will sucks if he will kick me out of here, but i will not betray my believes!!!!!

simply respect.

the red hair bitch told him that it is not his bissness to intervine even if he is beating her. and here i will allow all the rude comments towoards her ๐Ÿ˜„

Got fuck all to do with believes. Guy lays a finger on any woman you knock them out no matter who they are.ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So cute! I love babies so much! He was so happy before she kicked him in the head. You guys must learn early to not start shit with us!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

How do you know the other is a she? Good to start shit for the make up sex. LOLย 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

when did that happen ? do you know the cam no and time ?ย 

cam 20 timestamp 21:49 go watch it before will get deleted, but in this case i advice this shall stay on line and be saved in archives as it was very pleasurable seeing a kid doing the right thing,and seing Scott as a pussy using a mug, Scott i think you might torn your little girly skirt ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

cam 20 timestamp 21:49 go watch it before will get deleted, but in this case i advice this shall stay on line and be saved in archives as it was very pleasurable seeing a kid doing the right thing,and seing Scott as a pussy using a mug, Scott i think you might torn your little girly skirt ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Scott went and disconnected the feed to come back and beat the shit out of himย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย  the timeline jumps 45 mins lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3