Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

34 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

Scott looked like he was sick earlier this week my guess is there on a break... They've  got just good crew there don't think they would would stop now.

Good crew? Donovan is gone and so most likely Dalia. Katrin and Kimi are gone, Stephie left with all her things and Still is nowhere to be seen too. Remaining Virginia & Alexis and Sabrina and the boss. I don't see a good crew here anymore...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good crew? Donovan is gone and so most likely Dalia. Katrin and Kimi are gone, Stephie left with all her things and Still is nowhere to be seen too. Remaining Virginia & Alexis and Sabrina and the boss. I don't see a good crew here anymore...

Should have never thrown Lyla out of the project, she was a fresh breath, as much as i like Stephie she is not at the level of Lyla sadly

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Dalia  shows up with Still. 

Ahahahaha..the expectations are over the top here. Dalia fucking anyone else on cam is as probable as Barbie participating in a gangbang..😆  

The only exciting apartment so far has been Elon Sophia. Rest are 💩

Faye can be given an apartment but she might convert it to Faye- Jeremy..you never know 😳

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1