Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

Masha, she must have been in a great abstinence from sex, or a great abstinence from money to choose to have sex with this guy

He is one of two male prostitutes (speculation) called in to service her. This is his second visit. The first time he visited, no sex for 3 days. Masha is always in control.

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

He is one of two male prostitutes (speculation) called in to service her. This is his second visit. The first time he visited, no sex for 3 days. Masha is always in control.

I was thinking he may regret swiping right on Tinder...

36 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I was thinking he may regret swiping right on Tinder...

I am pretty sure he has no choice (his job). Clearly, Masha is not a good lay. But he can get her off (his job). Masha is royalty at RLC. As are Nelly and Bogdan.

Well, the fact that this is his first visit and not his second pretty much invalidates everything you have said.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I am pretty sure he has no choice (his job). Clearly, Masha is not a good lay

I can't comment about whether he is a paid performer or not, nothing would surprise me.  Not sure how to quantify somebody being a good lay or not - she is horny, loves sex, takes it in any hole, has great orgasms, is prepared to experiment with 3-somes and lesbian sex, and gives great BJ's. I wish my wife was this terrible at sex 😎

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I can't comment about whether he is a paid performer or not, nothing would surprise me.  Not sure how to quantify somebody being a good lay or not - she is horny, loves sex, takes it in any hole, has great orgasms, is prepared to experiment with 3-somes and lesbian sex, and gives great BJ's. I wish my wife was this terrible at sex 😎

Sounds like a paid response. Men never enjoy sex with Masha. Also why Sasha left with Dasha, as you will remember.

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well, the fact that this is his first visit and not his second pretty much invalidates everything you have said.

If it was his first visit Masha would not have sex so quickly. She makes men wait until she gets to know them. Masha NEVER hops right into bed with anybody.

If it was his first visit Masha would not have sex so quickly. She makes men wait until she gets to know them. Masha NEVER hops right into bed with anybody.

Wrong, she slept with a guy in B2 on her first date, at least in the apartment, like this guy right now 

• Like 1