Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No creo que fuera que, solo uno de los cortes de electricidad muy habituales, falla (como se llame jajaja) esta casa siempre tuvo, lamentablemente estuvo en el peor momento posible, podría haber sido un gran momento.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

sae per que , per le jacuzzi , no entiendo italiano , pero si frances y español y se parece mucho

20 hours ago, rado07 said:

I tried to explain it to you, it was pointless
Anyone can write in this forum, including you.
(as long as he sticks to the rules)
With what I knew, I wanted to clear the riddle, what is the person "Masha" doing outside?
and of course Masha talks about what she is doing or has done.
anyone who knows the language can hear it
But envy and resentment arise when people see themselves at a disadvantage due to their ignorance.
maybe it is also bad when people know too much about the life of tenants.
That is why I think carefully about what I am writing here and, above all, what I am not writing, because it endangers the tenants' personal rights.

* You're so keen to convert me to your 'sixth sense' way of thinking - I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.  The plain and simple fact is: when Masha leaves the house, we don't know what she's doing.  You hear a few titbits of info, then you put 2-and-2 together, and often come up with 5.  I quote you "Envy and resentment arise when people see themselves at a disadvantage due to their ignorance" well that's a rather patronising statement.  We're ALL ignorant, you, me, and everyone else, when it come to Masha's thoughts and ouside activities (that's just the nature of the site).

You're so determined to justify your self-appointed role as an authority on Masha.  In any community there's always someone who likes to be the centre of attention and wants to play an imagined role of importance.  It seems like you're on 24/7-patrol at Masha's - timing when she leaves, timing when she arrives, what she's thinking, what she eats, her 'career' , her interests, etc. etc. .  This kind obsessional practice seems unhealthy, and at times, somewhat creepy.

Should we really care about what Masha does outside? ... I think not.  Maybe if RLC were a little more forthcoming with info titbits, people wouldn't need to play Sherlock Holmes. However, what you're doing is harmless, you no doubt mean well, it's a hobby that's developed, and if it makes you feel happy, that's fine.  It's good that there are differences of opinion, that's what a good forum should be about.  I look forward to reading your future forum contributions.  😎 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* You're so keen to convert me to your 'sixth sense' way of thinking - I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.  The plain and simple fact is: when Masha leaves the house, we don't know what she's doing.  You hear a few titbits of info, then you put 2-and-2 together, and often come up with 5.  I quote you "Envy and resentment arise when people see themselves at a disadvantage due to their ignorance" well that's a rather patronising statement.  We're ALL ignorant, you, me, and everyone else, when it come to Masha's thoughts and ouside activities (that's just the nature of the site).

You're so determined to justify your self-appointed role as an authority on Masha.  In any community there's always someone who likes to be the centre of attention and wants to play an imagined role of importance.  It seems like you're on 24/7-patrol at Masha's - timing when she leaves, timing when she arrives, what she's thinking, what she eats, her 'career' , her interests, etc. etc. .  This kind obsessional practice seems unhealthy, and at times, somewhat creepy.

Should we really care about what Masha does outside? ... I think not.  Maybe if RLC were a little more forthcoming with info titbits, people wouldn't need to play Sherlock Holmes. However, what you're doing is harmless, you no doubt mean well, it's a hobby that's developed, and if it makes you feel happy, that's fine.  It's good that there are differences of opinion, that's what a good forum should be about.  I look forward to reading your future forum contributions.  😎 

a lot of text for someone who says "I never watched, I've better things to do with my time."

I've made my point clear
If there is too much information in my comments for you, just ignore them. I will do the same with your comments.

There's nothing more to say about that

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, adamneve said:

8.51 am damn dog chewing the corner of the bed!!! wt:huh:

It's a young dog
yesterday he peed on the floor in the bedroom ... but he clearly showed that it was time to go out
The dog parents ignored it 🐶🤷‍♂️
Dog and supervisor are still in the learning phase, I hope it goes well and the dog is not just a fashion accessory for both