Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

My goodness. We here in British Columbia, Canada are not having as severe a Covid outbreak as Rome is.  If neighbours knew any of us were having that large a group in our apartment, the police would be called and we would be fined several thousands of dollars.  Unbelievable and very reckless.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, as is mentioned, the dog is making free all over the bloody place with its #1's and #2's ! 😄 Believe it or not, the dog's owners watched it and did nothing, didn't even clean up.  The dog's out of control, and isn't house-trained.  Someone's eventually gonna stand on one of them-there whoopsies and squelch it into the carpet ... jeez.  Someone mentioned that the dog let one go on the bed - eh!  This is horrible! 😲 Pass me the sick-bucket.

Fairly recently, the dark cat was doing #1's on the shagpile orange rug (don't know about #2's).  At the time, the cat was stressed-out because of Babie.  At least it had the decency to do it in one specific area 😄.  I feel sorry for The Cleaning Lady.

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Masha while ago, she was careful with corona virus, now she shows her second self, how superficial and irresponsible she is. For the money, the publicity, the show, and to show movement in the RLC can do everything.

She was left alone for several months between confinement and her knee injury, we can't blame her too much for wanting social contact with her Italian friends knowing that seeing  friends is not forbidden.
You quickly conclude that this is done for the money and to attract views for her apartment, which is not the case

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She was left alone for several months between confinement and her knee injury, we can't blame her too much for wanting social contact with her Italian friends knowing that seeing  friends is not forbidden.
You quickly conclude that this is done for the money and to attract views for her apartment, which is not the case

Ok lawyer of RLC and Masha, well done! You know it all! That is, you are happy with yesterday's corona virus festival! It seems that you also like the festivals, do not you see what is happening around us? From what it seems, you also live in your world!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hondarellas said:

They look very irresponsible and unconscious people. The apartment from tide up that was, ended up like a straw, shoes thrown away, mattresses. I also see her poor cats who have lost their peace.🐶🐱

* Yeah, what she's done to her body is irresonsible.  I think they may be a couple of freewheelers, or possibly treehuggers (nothing wrong with that, of course).  🧐 The cats are watching and waiting, and will no doubt be making their move soon.  🐱🐱

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Ok lawyer of RLC and Masha, well done! You know it all! That is, you are happy with yesterday's corona virus festival! It seems that you also like the festivals, do not you see what is happening around us? From what it seems, you also live in your world!

I know very well what is happening in the world right now
I have acquaintances who died because of this virus so I know
However, should we stop living and shut ourselves away at home alone? I do not think so
Do you yourself stay locked in your home, without going out? I have a big doubt

The virus is present and even if we must remain cautious about it, most politicians tell us that we must live with its presence, each country has its own health rules.
Before criticizing, you might as well learn about what is possible to do or not, for example in my country, in most cities we cannot meet with more than 30 people
social contact remains a very important thing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know very well what is happening in the world right now
I have acquaintances who died because of this virus so I know
However, should we stop living and shut ourselves away at home alone? I do not think so
Do you yourself stay locked in your home, without going out? I have a big doubt

The virus is present and even if we must remain cautious about it, most politicians tell us that we must live with its presence, each country has its own health rules.
Before criticizing, you might as well learn about what is possible to do or not, for example in my country, in most cities we cannot meet with more than 30 people
social contact remains a very important thing

Undoubtedly you live in a world of your own, even if it is good! Apparently you did not watch where they hugged, kissed or huddled for smoking, and for smoke (grass 😤 ) 3-4 people in the small drug room in the bedroom. Everything is normal for you,  mr lawyer!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Undoubtedly you live in a world of your own, even if it is good! Apparently you did not watch where they hugged, kissed or huddled for smoking, and for smoke (grass 😤 ) 3-4 people in the small drug room in the bedroom. Everything is normal for you,  mr lawyer!

I go to work every day and even if I take my precautions by wearing a mask for each procedure and that I use hydroalcoholic gel to wash my hands as often as necessary, the zero risk does not exist because even now the scientists don't really know how it can be infected or how it can be treated effectively, every day comes a new theory

Shouldn't they party like they did last night? certainly
Are you to blame for wanting to resume the course of their life before the virus? Of course not

I am convinced that you yourself do not necessarily scrupulously respect the health rules of your country, should we judge you for that and send you in isolation for not respecting these rules?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I go to work every day and even if I take my precautions by wearing a mask for each procedure and that I use hydroalcoholic gel to wash my hands as often as necessary, the zero risk does not exist because even now the scientists don't really know how it can be infected or how it can be treated effectively, every day comes a new theory

Shouldn't they party like they did last night? certainly
Are you to blame for wanting to resume the course of their life before the virus? Of course not

I am convinced that you yourself do not necessarily scrupulously respect the health rules of your country, should we judge you for that and send you in isolation for not respecting these rules?

You are very wrong friend, it is because we observe all the hygiene measures, and we see them and we are afraid. Just being unacceptable with so many people brought to the tiny apartment is not the villa in Barcelona that can accommodate enough people. Just saying rlc was unacceptable that allowed this mess in the apartment.

• Like 1