Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

On 10/10/2020 at 11:07 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know what your problem is but I'd suggest you calm the fuck down. You've done nothing in this thread but talk shit on Masha and the other posters here.

* You better wise-up pretty fast, Buddy ... it has come to my attention that you've been trying to bully other members here, as well as me.  All bullies are cowards, and pathetic little bullshiting bullies like you won't be tolerated.  You're trying to stifle free speech in the forum (everyone must post what YOU want to read).  Well, let's make one thing very clear, Bully Boy ... you don't own this forum, I will say what I want to say, and when I want to say it -  if you don't like that, that's tough!  Get that into your thick head, Bully Boy!  You remind me of something, I'd scrape off my shoe.

Here's the drill: Don't read my comments, don't reply to my comments, just move on .... Don't forget, you started the  bullying, not me.

• Thanks 4

Il y a des invites masculines chez Masha don un type tatoué très bizarre c'est quoi son problème ?

Il fait des mouvements involontaires c'est très étrange. 🤔

There are male guests at Masha don a very weird tattooed guy what's wrong with him?

He makes involuntary movements that's very strange. 🤔

36 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il y a des invites masculines chez Masha don un type tatoué très bizarre c'est quoi son problème ?

Il fait des mouvements involontaires c'est très étrange. 🤔

There are male guests at Masha don a very weird tattooed guy what's wrong with him?

i think he has TS tourette syndrome  when they can't control there body.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* You better wise-up pretty fast, Buddy ... it has come to my attention that you've been trying to bully other members here, as well as me.  All bullies are cowards, and pathetic little bullshiting bullies like you won't be tolerated.  You're trying to stifle free speech in the forum (everyone must post what YOU want to read).  Well, let's make one thing very clear, Bully Boy ... you don't own this forum, I will say what I want to say, and when I want to say it -  if you don't like that, that's tough!  Get that into your thick head, Bully Boy!  You remind me of something, I'd scrape off my shoe.

Here's the drill: Don't read my comments, don't reply to my comments, just move on .... Don't forget, you started the  bullying, not me.

There is one Simple solution here. If someone is Bullying you ...Just hit the IGNORE BUTTON       Argue Tv Show GIF by Kathryn Dean

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

YOU TOO DESERVE EACH OTHER...LOL too funny.  Two assholes intertwined with brades.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

There is one Simple solution here. If someone is Bullying you ...Just hit the IGNORE BUTTON       Argue Tv Show GIF by Kathryn Dean

* It would appear that you condone forum bullying.

There's one big problem with your 'simple solution' - it lets the bullies off the hook (forum bullying, or any bullying, is unacceptable, in all its hideous forms), the bullies must be tackled head-on.  Of course there's always the 'report option', but one hopes that things never have to be taken to such a serious degree.  It's up to the bully to desist from their obnoxious modus operandi- then it's 'case closed'.

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, maxfactor said:

YOU TOO DESERVE EACH OTHER...LOL too funny.  Two assholes intertwined with brades.

* No idea what the hell you're talking about.  I know you're the one who's obsessed with nazis.   You're the master of the nonsensical comment - a sure sign of a woefully poor standard of education.  You need to go back to school and get yourself educated before you make comments in any forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

* An interesting observation.  I must say, I never noticed this, I must watch him more closely.  I take it you're referring to the black guy with the very tattooed girlfriend/wife.  A commenter suggested 'tourettes syndrome' - that may wll be the reason.  He's a real-cool trendy dude - maybe it's just his trendy swagger style 😄

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

* An interesting observation.  I must say, I never noticed this, I must watch him more closely.  I take it you're referring to the black guy with the very tattooed girlfriend/wife.  A commenter suggested 'tourettes syndrome' - that may wll be the reason.  He's a real-cool trendy dude - maybe it's just his trendy swagger style 😄

It's not the black guy but one of his friend who was here yesterday

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* No idea what the hell you're talking about.  I know you're the one who's obsessed with nazis.   You're the master of the nonsensical comment - a sure sign of a woefully poor standard of education.  You need to go back to school and get yourself educated before you make comments in any forum.

another viral Scottish Nationalist loser who can't deal with the fact that England calls the shots and always will...lol.  Go home, the pub is closed.

new tightening of the corona rule in Italy:
no alcohol sales after 9 p.m.
bars and restaurants close at midnight
Recommendation for private invitations: 6 people in addition to the house community
mask outside the apartment

valid immediately

• Upvote 1