Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

On 10/14/2020 at 1:58 AM, hondarellas said:

This apartment, in the absence of topics, usually resort to repetitions, in truth, what happened to this rope-man? Why does not spend any weekend, 2-3 days from there, now that Masha is without a roommate, and is in lack of sex? 😉

* Oh I remember The Rope Man, and his hallmark bag of ropes 😁 ... a right kinky bugger! (what I saw of him).  He must be scheduled for another trip to Masha's, soon 😲He must operate some kind of mobile bondage service - jeez!  😮

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2020 at 2:02 PM, maxfactor said:

another viral Scottish Nationalist loser who can't deal with the fact that England calls the shots and always will...lol.  Go home, the pub is closed.

* Well at least we agree on one thing (bold above).  You're in the wrong forum section with this comment - this is about Masha's apartment, you're way off topic.  There's a politics section for topics regarding nationalism.  I have to say, I've never come across such a poor debater as you - that's what comes of a poor education.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 5:36 PM, albundy1089 said:

Guest couple leaving. Hugs & kisses all around.  Guest girl was really pretty, if she was without the tattoos-especially the ones on her face.

* Yes, you couldn't really see her for those ugly tattoos, particularly the facial ones.

Masha's guest in a few year's time 😯 ........

01ed34a15a0d7e3a1e53230c7bca1fc2.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1