Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

Just now, corvette84 said:

Ya Ed, I'm so ignorant. 😁

I'm saying your general public is ignorant. I don't blame you. Your government teach controvercial facts. Your media politicize science. And no one knows anything about the world outside of your own country.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm saying your general public is ignorant. I don't blame you. Your government teach controvercial facts. Your media politicize science. And no one knows anything about the world outside of your own country.

Ed, the problem is the media. It has lied to and brainwashed the people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I find the girl to be too tattooed and I don't like her boyfriend's pimp dress style.

I don't understand why anyone would want to cover themselves in tattoos either, but she has a killer hot body!

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ed, the problem is the media. It has lied to and brainwashed the people.

Exactly. The media politicizes so much that it has become impossible to tell apart lies and facts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/9/2020 at 7:45 AM, rado07 said:

a lot of text for someone who says "I never watched, I've better things to do with my time."

I've made my point clear
If there is too much information in my comments for you, just ignore them. I will do the same with your comments.

There's nothing more to say about that

Pheeew!    Glad that's settled.   ann b davis alice nelson GIF by HULU

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Les chiens ne sont que l'image de leur maitre, si le maitre est méchant et frappe le chien, tu en fera un chien dangereux

Si tu donne de l'amour à ce même chien, il sera une crème avec tout le monde même s'il est un chien d'attaque 

je le sais très bien car j'ai eu deux American Staff et un Rotweiller, ces trois chiens étaient de vrai crème et ils ne demandaient que d'avoir des câlins et des caresses, aucune méchanceté 

---------------------

Dogs are just the image of their master, if the master is mean and hits the dog, you will make him a dangerous dog

If you give love to this same dog, he will be a cream with everyone even if he is an attack dog

I know this very well because I had two American Staff and a Rotweiller, these three dogs were real cream and they only asked to have hugs and caresses, no meanness

Very true...

• Like 1