Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

27 minutes ago, squish said:

As long as subscribers don't start virtue signalling.

After his replies eveyone should give them time instead of complaining. Would be nice to know something but on the other hand at least he talks with us. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, jabbath1987 said:

@Folivora There are blood tests to diagnose cancer and you can also make MRT. These two combined together you can be 99.9% sure if you have it or not. 

If not cancer and she needs enough it could be another problem. For example celiac disease or other disorder of metabolism.

Or it might be depression and she she doesn't eat enough. 

They are not taking this serious enough. 

It took russian doctors 1.5 years to establish what was wrong with Nina. Not sure whether russia has an equivalent to the NHS. I suspect not.

43 minutes ago, squish said:

It took russian doctors 1.5 years to establish what was wrong with Nina. Not sure whether russia has an equivalent to the NHS. I suspect not.

If you mean if medical treatment is free of cost in Russia than you are right. Isn't the NHS the underfunded thing that can collapse any moment? 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If you mean if medical treatment is free of cost in Russia than you are right. Isn't the NHS the underfunded thing that can collapse any moment? 

Nope, don't believe all you read in the papers and on TV.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Like Italy, Covid nearly overwhelmed the NHS but no I would say definitely unlikely to succumb otherwise.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Like Italy, Covid nearly overwhelmed the NHS but no I would say definitely unlikely to succumb otherwise.

I read that brexit without a deal will bring it in big trouble as there will be shortages on medicine and also many foreign health personal might leave the country. 

But we are getting off topic here 😉

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I read that brexit without a deal will bring it in big trouble as there will be shortages on medicine and also many foreign health personal might leave the country. 

As i said before don't believe all you read in the media more chance of the EU collapsing before the NHS will. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

This is a subject I have studied in depth for the last 15 years. There is very little truth in these stories. Also HMG has spent the last 2 years planning for worst case scenarios, stockpiling, risk assessing . Even if we end up with 'no deal' which is nice and clean for us, I predict it will be like the millennium bug (which caused me to reset my IT clock!)

The joke (if it is) is that the EU is far less prepared for 'no-deal.' Not sure why but there we are. The China supply chain is a far greater risk for some medicines.

As Robwin says, the departure of UK will be bad news for the EU on a number of levels.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, squish said:

This is a subject I have studied in depth for the last 15 years. There is very little truth in these stories. Also HMG has spent the last 2 years planning for worst case scenarios, stockpiling, risk assessing . Even if we end up with 'no deal' which is nice and clean for us, I predict it will be like the millennium bug (which caused me to reset my IT clock!)

The joke (if it is) is that the EU is far less prepared for 'no-deal.' Not sure why but there we are. The China supply chain is a far greater risk for some medicines.

As Robwin says, the departure of UK will be bad news for the EU on a number of levels.

Quite agree, why do you think all we get from Ms Barnier is threats and demands lol the truth is they just don't want us to leave really and are secretly crapping themselves. Threats recently of blocking our food chain which they soon back tracked on. The latest one is wanting to take over the channel tunnel lol. You couldn't make it up. They now suddenly realised they can't do without the London financial centre so have so kindly allowed themselves to use us for a couple more years lol.