Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Both posts were very similar in what they said. No one in this apartment seems to be enjoying being there most of the time which is a shame.

Thats one way to look at it.

what i got is opposite views.

one wants a show for his buck(put out or fuck off), other is more "you can stay all you want i'll just blacklist you "

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fornika said:

Thats one way to look at it.

what i got is opposite views.

one wants a show for his buck(put out or fuck off), other is more "you can stay all you want i'll just blacklist you "

Everyone has different views just human nature. How would you blacklist me and why would you want to anyway?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Everyone has different views just human nature. How would you blacklist me and why would you want to anyway?

Didn't mean you Robwin . Read between the lines..

i dont blacklist anybody (even if i could). freedom of speech.

• Like 1

Some of you guys are too harsh on Sina&Jules . It just seems like they are just going through some tough times right now. we just need to be patient and give them some time so they can figure this out and make their own decision. 

for so long, they have been one of the very few consistent tenants that have produced interesting contents for this site, and entertained its viewers. I don't think they deserve this much negativity or being called loafers.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1