Sina & Jules (2020) Part #3

ashteaduk1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree, why do you think all we get from Ms Barnier is threats and demands lol the truth is they just don't want us to leave really and are secretly crapping themselves. Threats recently of blocking our food chain which they soon back tracked on. The latest one is wanting to take over the channel tunnel lol. You couldn't make it up. They now suddenly realised they can't do without the London financial centre so have so kindly allowed themselves to use us for a couple more years lol. 

I suppose we ought to stick to thread but it has been an obsession of mine for some time and has absorbed an awful lot of effort and activity that could have been spent on other things.

• Like 1

The EU want us to sign up to not allow state subsidy's which is the EU policy. Yet Germany and France are two of the biggest abusers of this policy and yet no says nothing lol. And what is the CAP and the CFP if it isn't state subsidy's. They are the biggest hypocrites in policy when it suits them. Just laughable.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good question? I don't know. Obviously they have a lot of issues. 

They have never seemed to be their old selves since coming back. The pressures of being on a site like VH and continually having to satisfy the viewers for views etc must be immense and must take a great toll after a while and only the real hardened tenants seem to be able to cope i think with even some of them crumbling in time. Not an easy way of life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

They have never seemed to be their old selves since coming back. The pressures of being on a site like VH and continually having to satisfy the viewers for views etc must be immense and must take a great toll after a while and only the real hardened tenants seem to be able to cope i think with even some of them crumbling in time. Not an easy way of life.

I think each person feels different about it. As you know I talked with many participants. Some really enjoyed it and said it's easy and some others said there are times where it is hard and as you said they feel a lot of pressure. It's depending on many factors I think. These two here I think would have their problems (health and personal issues) when they were not online here too. 

But with all the issues they have coming back here is for sure not the best idea. 

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think each person feels different about it. As you know I talked with many participants. Some really enjoyed it and said it's easy and some others said there are times where it is hard and as you said they feel a lot of pressure. It's depending on many factors I think. These two here I think would have their problems (health and personal issues) when they were not online here too. 

But with all the issues they have coming back here is for sure not the best idea. 

Good morning Jabs,hope you are well.With all due respect to Sina and Jules's health and related problems as you rightly say "returning is not the best idea"is there no other options to earn money.I immediately think of past tenants and what they are doing for employment.It could be Sina has to pay for medical bills and she feels this is the quickest way to raise funds.I feel sorry for anyone doing this kind of work if it is to raise money for medical bills etc,but for the fit and healthy not so much.I don't have a sub so cannot watch them but by all accounts she is not a well woman.

Just as an aside:I have a waste of space sister in law(Margaret my wife is her polar opposite)and one day a long time ago I said to her"would you rather be healthy or wealthy"and i'll leave you to guess what the stupid bitch said.To exist you must try to look after your health first and foremost but I know from experience that in my personal life and from friends on here unfortunately that is not always possible.Mother nature can deal some lousy hands.

Here endeth  the first lesson😀

Thank god for that I hear you all say😀

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning Jabs,hope you are well.With all due respect to Sina and Jules's health and related problems as you rightly say "returning is not the best idea"is there no other options to earn money.I immediately think of past tenants and what they are doing for employment.It could be Sina has to pay for medical bills and she feels this is the quickest way to raise funds.I feel sorry for anyone doing this kind of work if it is to raise money for medical bills etc,but for the fit and healthy not so much.I don't have a sub so cannot watch them but by all accounts she is not a well woman.

Just as an aside:I have a waste of space sister in law(Margaret my wife is her polar opposite)and one day a long time ago I said to her"would you rather be healthy or wealthy"and i'll leave you to guess what the stupid bitch said.To exist you must try to look after your health first and foremost but I know from experience that in my personal life and from friends on here unfortunately that is not always possible.Mother nature can deal some lousy hands.

For sure it might be the reason she has no other way to earn money. As far as I know health treatment in Russia is free of cost. But maybe still some money needed for some special checks. And I fully agree health is more important than money. I wish both of them only the best.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

But I'm not an aside.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4