Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

They are a fantastic couple(maybe the best in rlc?)hope they actualy didnt leaved rlc and maybe just moved to another house or maybe making a breack from cams and return next year.Its incompreensible how rlc let their best couple resident to leave this way.Just like is incompreensible(but expect from rlc of nowdays)the zero info towards their clients,there are actualy a lot of viewers,clients of rlc that watched a lot,cared for this couple and we feel abandoned by site.Just a mere info of if they leaved for good or are just moving to another place would make a lot of diference.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Are they really gone?  I wonder if they have chosen a life of Internet Gambling or something.  How strange and sudden.  ze81 I hope you are correct and they are just changing apts.

If you look at RLC's Website they usually mark the top if someone has left but Carla & Yanai are not showing a Status of Left the Project. Maybe they are just relocating.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you look at RLC's Website they usually mark the top if someone has left but Carla & Yanai are not showing a Status of Left the Project. Maybe they are just relocating.

This is also what I have been thinking , I believe  it is the first time that an apartment is removed from the main list but there’s no mention as an update at the news section , let’s see how this evolves . 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

You mean the hamster they have in the cage,dont think that would give any problem.Now the noise is pretty possible,they had music high a lot and guests,but still hard to believe they would leave because of that,wish we had some,any info from site.Never seen a company like this one😑.

No not the hamster in the cage but the puppy they had over last week, the cute puppy that belongs to one of the guest girls. From the way they hide the hamster from the camera it seems to me like pets are not allowed in the building, so maybe the puppy got them in trouble. I don't know just a guess.

Regarding the noise complaints, they have been getting lot all summer long. That's why in the evenings, if they had guests over, they would go out onto the back terrance and when it got too cold outside for that they began taking the dinning table into the guest room or their bedroom to play. The neighbors would get very upset with them when they hung out in the living room at night with their guests and C&Y would always get in trouble in the morning...

6 hours ago, AntEater said:

No not the hamster in the cage but the puppy they had over last week, the cute puppy that belongs to one of the guest girls. From the way they hide the hamster from the camera it seems to me like pets are not allowed in the building, so maybe the puppy got them in trouble. I don't know just a guess.

Regarding the noise complaints, they have been getting lot all summer long. That's why in the evenings, if they had guests over, they would go out onto the back terrance and when it got too cold outside for that they began taking the dinning table into the guest room or their bedroom to play. The neighbors would get very upset with them when they hung out in the living room at night with their guests and C&Y would always get in trouble in the morning...

Now i remember the dog,was from Salma(one of the guest girls)black and white dog.Could indeed been because of noise complains.We are "prisioneirs" of rlc and when and if they gona informe their clients.For now we seen them packing,leaving,house vanish from list and zero info given to us.Talking about treating clients like complete shitt😑.

They had some long,great sex moments in the days before leaving,or was some way of leaving with a big bang or they know they are just moving to another house of rlc,i mean if you were being dumped,fired from site would you "give" them anything more..most probrably not.Think they will return soon,for now without any info given we just can expeculate and try to "catch" clues.My favourite house and dont know shitt about what hapened and will or not happen.Its not like rlc isnt using site..they puted the warning MN just a little ago in b2,would kill them to use,work a couple more minutes and update rest of info.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They had some long,great sex moments in the days before leaving,or was some way of leaving with a big bang or they know they are just moving to another house of rlc,i mean if you were being dumped,fired from site would you "give" them anything more..most probrably not.Think they will return soon,for now without any info given we just can expeculate and try to "catch" clues.My favourite house and dont know shitt about what hapened and will or not happen.Its not like rlc isnt using site..they puted the warning MN just a little ago in b2,would kill them to use,work a couple more minutes and update rest of info.

Yes they could have given us an update yesterday when they put the house UM or when they removed it from the list, what a bunch of assholes. Just glad to see they haven't left the project yet. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Yes they could have given us an update yesterday when they put the house UM or when they removed it from the list, what a bunch of assholes. Just glad to see they haven't left the project yet. 

Indeed,or they could update us today when they puted b2 in MN info,never seen a company treating their clients so bad.Was very easy to just put a small info in site like..C&Y leaved project,or C&Y are moving to another house or even a simple mail sent to clients.But nothing.

• Like 1