Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

They're gone 😞

Two theories I have are: a) noise complaints (maybe even RLC got kicked out of the building for it and not just Carla and Yanai), or b) the puppy from last week. For a long time I've wondered why Carla and Yanai hid their pet off camera, especially since he/she was in the living room in full view of the cameras when they first got it. Only answer I can think of is that perhaps pets are not allowed in the building (especially not on camera where the landlords can see them) and they broke that rule by allowing the puppy?

Does anyone know if any previous residents had pets in the apartment?

Thank you for the good times Carla and Yanai, never stop dancing!

wedding crashers cheers GIF  

43 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Ils sont partis  😞

Deux théories que j'ai sont: a) les plaintes liées au bruit (peut-être même que RLC a été expulsé du bâtiment pour cela et pas seulement Carla et Yanai), ou b) le chiot de la semaine dernière. Pendant longtemps, je me suis demandé pourquoi Carla et Yanai avaient caché leur animal de compagnie hors de la caméra, devant plus qu'il / elle était dans le salon à la vue des caméras quand ils ont eu pour la première fois . La seule réponse à laquelle je peux penser est que les animaux ne sont peut-être pas autorisés dans le bâtiment (surtout pas à la caméra où les propriétaires peuvent les voir) et qu’ils ont enfreint cette règle en autorisant le chiot?

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait si des résidents antérieurs avaient des animaux domestiques dans l'appartement?

Merci pour les bons moments Carla et Yanai, n'arrêtez jamais de danser!

Peut-être que le propriétaire veut récupérer l'appartement pour y vivre ou le vendre.

Il peut s'agir d'une personne jalouse qui a révélé la présence des caméras au propriétaire.

Cela peut être n'importe quoi mais je doute que nous le sachions.

Maybe the owner wants to live in the apartment or sell it.

It could be a jealous person who revealed the presence of the cameras to the owner.

It could be anything but I doubt we know it.

• Like 1

This is scary,seems they were ordered to empty house and leave it clean and read for next persons..house didnt enter offkine neither nothing.Really hope rlc didnt had the horrible ideia of sending out a normal couple like them with a really good social life and put in house some barca girls or N&B...all my hopes regard this house are that one of this couple guests will apear in house with their bags and become next residents.Hope C&Y will just move to another beter house or something(one with a good guest room.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

They're gone 😞

Two theories I have are: a) noise complaints (maybe even RLC got kicked out of the building for it and not just Carla and Yanai), or b) the puppy from last week. For a long time I've wondered why Carla and Yanai hid their pet off camera, especially since he/she was in the living room in full view of the cameras when they first got it. Only answer I can think of is that perhaps pets are not allowed in the building (especially not on camera where the landlords can see them) and they broke that rule by allowing the puppy?

Does anyone know if any previous residents had pets in the apartment?

Thank you for the good times Carla and Yanai, never stop dancing!

wedding crashers cheers GIF  

You mean the hamster they have in the cage,dont think that would give any problem.Now the noise is pretty possible,they had music high a lot and guests,but still hard to believe they would leave because of that,wish we had some,any info from site.Never seen a company like this one😑.

Looking to previews thumbs i can see N&B are in b4 sited near kictchen table..that puts them more far from this house..good😁.Now Gina.."queen" etc i not seing them😬.Will be happy(reliefed)if ANY of the many Carla&Yanai guests enter the house with their things and become next residents.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Looking to previews thumbs i can see N&B are in b4 sited near kictchen table..that puts them more far from this house..good😁.Now Gina.."queen" etc i not seing them😬.Will be happy(reliefed)if ANY of the many Carla&Yanai guests enter the house with their things and become next residents.

I hope the replacement is an attractive Spanish couple, with so many interesting guests to watch. lets hope it's gonna be better 😃

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope the replacement is an attractive Spanish couple, with so many interesting guests to watch. lets hope it's gonna be better 😃

Amen.We seen so many great looking latinas in house,very sociable and fun.If its one of them and one with large natural brests...james mcavoy success GIF

• Like 1