Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

Well just got home from work, and I am pleasantly surprised to see who's home, I am also surprised to notice Leora seems to be gaining a little weight, and I wouldn't be off base to say it's a baby bump, because I never known of her, or have ever seen her take birth control, and you know condoms are not 100%, well time will tell

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Il y a 5 heures, Pepe a dit :

How's it feel?

Personally i dont really care but do find it strange that you were so desperate to have the general chat changed so that you didn't have to read anything you didn't like,yet you still go onto the threads that you know are going to have stuff you dont like and try to have a go at people for saying stuff you dont like. If you dont like what you're reading then stay out of the thread,this thread is for speculation on what the girls do outside,good or bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Personally i dont really care but do find it strange that you were so desperate to have the general chat changed so that you didn't have to read anything you didn't like,yet you still go onto the threads that you know are going to have stuff you dont like and try to have a go at people for saying stuff you dont like. If you dont like what you're reading then stay out of the thread,this thread is for speculation on what the girls do outside,good or bad.

Okay if I put this where it shouldn't have been, they can move it, otherwise I make comments as I see it, and I can absolutely care less what you think of what I write or what I comment on

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He wasn't talking about you E, he was talking to Pepe.

This is what working 12 hours can do to you, I am extremely sorry for directing that to him, and I am embarrass at the same time, so please accept my apology for saying what I said

• Sad 1

I get it that RLC provides the viewer with 10 or 11 apartments to watch, of which have 20 to 25 bathrooms (half of which have cameras), 22 to 27 bedrooms (3/4's of which have or had piss poor camera coverage, be it by shitty cameras or poor angles or 1/3 of the bed missing), approx. 22 hiding spots, and 10 to 11 kitchens.  I speculate that if RLC doesn't encourage nudity and sexual interaction, they would fall off the face of the earth tomorrow.  Who is anyone trying to kid with the "they provide you with 10 to 11 apartments to watch" and still believe that under performers will keep coming back?  It's been seen through the years that tenants that don't provide nudity or sex, are not invited back in their never ending supply or repeats!

You people really need to find something else to speculate about.  Like, is Leora and Malia having sex off camera and if so why do you speculate that this is happening.  Get to the bottom line of all these speculations whether the tenants or fans like it or not.  This is a thread for opinions, ideas and speculations for all the time the various tenants spend outside the apartments.  For anyone to get upset or pissed off about them is just ridiculous IMO.

Now, you all can rip me to shreds!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is what working 12 hours can do to you, I am extremely sorry for directing that to him, and I am embarrass at the same time, so please accept my apology for saying what I said

It's not a problem, we all make mistakes E.  Get some sleep, you've earned it!!

• Thanks 1

Stavo pensando, e se effettivamente avessero un appartamento alternativo dove dormire o stare con gli amici senza telecamere? Dubito che gli amici (sempre se ne hanno) di Praga siano sempre disponibili a farle dormire da loro, come dubito che ogni volta si prendono una stanza in albergo o in un b&b (avranno anche i soldi ma sono comunque un costo e i soldi non sono infiniti). Per di più sappiamo che non stanno troppo lontane dall'appartamento, visto che qualche volta fanno avanti e indietro dalla casa più volte a giorno. 

È solo un'idea eh. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I was thinking, what if they actually have an alternative apartment to sleep or stay with friends without cameras? I doubt that Prague's friends (if they have any) are always available to let them sleep with them, as I doubt that every time they take a room in a hotel or in a b & b (they will also have money but it is still a cost and money is not infinite). What's more, we know they don't stay too far from the apartment, as they sometimes walk back and forth from the house several times a day. 

It's just an idea huh. 

A legitimate question.  Let's see what her fans have to say.

• Haha 2

What is really insulting is Malia, after being gone a few days, comes home, gets naked and plays with her pussy like she is performing a show. Pisses me off frankly. This beautiful young woman, who is getting fucked off camera, hasn't ever had an orgasm so please don't pretend that you do. 

And my wife thinks Leora is pregnant too having watched her for a few years.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CrazyDude said:

What is really insulting is Malia, after being gone a few days, comes home, gets naked and plays with her pussy like she is performing a show. Pisses me off frankly. This beautiful young woman, who is getting fucked off camera, hasn't ever had an orgasm so please don't pretend that you do. 

And my wife thinks Leora is pregnant too having watched her for a few years.

Lol love to see where this goes :biggrin:

• Haha 2