Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Yes, you wouldn't go out on the street like that unless your house was on fire or your car was getting stolen, maybe to take the rubbish out but, again, if they had another apartment to stay at in the same block it would make perfect sense. It's also possible that because they are 'stuck' there, RLC has put on another small apartment to stay at to get away from the cameras from time to time, especially Malia who hasn't spent a good 8 years being constantly watched unlike Leora.

Ok , they have not got another apartment ,  these apartments are very expensive in this block.  On the bottom floor they have a closed foyer  with  a reception , when leora goes downstairs in bathrobe  sometimes  she meets someone for a coffee and chat , or a gift of flowers from the florist. But mostly she does private phone and skype  calls down there where she has to give out phone numbers and address.

Both girls have had part time work , but leora might  have stopped or is looking for a change. 

Im not sure if malia is going to be away like this all the time , but this last week was  mentioned as being working all week.  Also malia's new friend works late hours , he usually finishes work around 2am, so they make plans around that aswell. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 5 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Ok , they have not got another apartment ,  these apartments are very expensive in this block.  On the bottom floor they have a closed foyer  with  a reception , when leora goes downstairs in bathrobe  sometimes  she meets someone for a coffee and chat , or a gift of flowers from the florist. But mostly she does private phone and skype  calls down there where she has to give out phone numbers and address.

Both girls have had part time work , but leora might  have stopped or is looking for a change. 

Im not sure if malia is going to be away like this all the time , but this last week was  mentioned as being working all week.  Also malia's new friend works late hours , he usually finishes work around 2am, so they make plans around that aswell. 

There you go then, It's good to know somebody in this forum knows the girls personally and knows all about the block they live in and where they work, how do you know Leora and Malia? Do you live in the same apartment block?

• Haha 2

il y a 43 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Lo avevo pensato anche io qualche giorno fa. Non è possibile che gli amici ospitino SEMPRE sia Malia che Leora a dormire tutti i giorni che vogliono. E soprattutto quando escono ci sono delle volte che nemmeno tornano a cambiarsi. 

It seems 'GAG-HER' has cleared this up, he/she appears to be in contact with the girls and has told us what is actually going on.

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It seems 'GAG-HER' has cleared this up, he/she appears to be in contact with the girls and has told us what is actually going on.

Bah, non lo so. Non mi fido troppo delle informazioni date da altre persone, è il mio carattere. Il lavoro part time può avere una sua logica ma in teoria dovresti andare e tornare da lavoro in orari precisi. Cosa che non mi sembra di vedere. 

6 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

There you go then, It's good to know somebody in this forum knows the girls personally and knows all about the block they live in and where they work, how do you know Leora and Malia? Do you live in the same apartment block?

Not quite .. the girls talk to each other.. 'i'm going downstairs to make a phone call'   and takes her phone and earbuds.  pretty easy really.. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

à l’instant, GAG-HER a dit :

Not quite .. the girls talk to each other.. 'i'm going downstairs to make a phone call'   and takes her phone and earbuds.  pretty easy really.. 

Yet every other time she just goes in the toilet to make these calls? You've gotta remember that they know we are watching and listening and know some of us use translators to find out what they are saying.

il y a 7 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Bah, non lo so. Non mi fido troppo delle informazioni date da altre persone, è il mio carattere. Il lavoro part time può avere una sua logica ma in teoria dovresti andare e tornare da lavoro in orari precisi. Cosa che non mi sembra di vedere. 

I don't believe them either, I use my own logic and I know enough about work visas that says they are definitely not working a normal job, if they are it's voluntary with no wages which, if they are then fair play to them however, the times are all over the place and not what you'd expect from any sort of work, voluntary or not.

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Yet every other time she just goes in the toilet to make these calls? You've gotta remember that they know we are watching and listening and know some of us use translators to find out what they are saying.

yes that is true , but they are quick calls in the toilet ,   not much fun doing a skype call in the toilet though.. 

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, GAG-HER a dit :

yes that is true , but they are quick calls in the toilet ,   not much fun doing a skype call in the toilet though.. 

I dunno, I've seen her in there for 20 odd minutes a few times, still, you could be right, nobody really knows after all.