Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Right. But you've got other things to do so much more interesting, yet here you are Rob. If you found it so uninteresting or boring, why not just move on instead of nodding off. Just had to inject some sarcastic comments, eh. Think maybe I might just refer to you as Mr. Sarcastic rather than Rob from now on. 

Always interested in others comments Nick, even yours as you seem such an articulate gentleman, however, i was so spellbound by your post i felt compelled to make an attempt at getting through it, but, i did unfortunately succumb to the dreaded nodding off syndrome :biggrin: But if you feel i should be referred to as Mr Sarcastic by all means feel free to do so but Rob would be quite ok as well. :biggrin: 👍

Here's to the next novel and i promise to make a special effort next time just for you. ::)

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I did read it Mr Robwin and amazingly I have now forgot it... Sorry about that.😉

Couldn't possibly comment Blue as may upset that nice gentleman and would hate to do that :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Always interested in others comments Nick, even yours as you seem such an articulate gentleman, however, i was so spellbound by your post i felt compelled to make an attempt at getting through it, but, i did unfortunately succumb to the dreaded nodding off syndrome :biggrin: But if you feel i should be referred to as Mr Sarcastic by all means feel free to do so but Rob would be quite ok as well. :biggrin: 👍

Here's to the next novel and i promise to make a special effort next time just for you. ::)

your patience is commendable. I tried really hard, but despite my efforts I was not even able to get through the first paragraph, and I had to give up 😄  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

your patience is commendable. I tried really hard, but despite my efforts I was not even able to get through the first paragraph, and I had to give up 😄  

Haha, I notice you seem to be someone of humor at times bw. Perhaps I may remind you of possessing such a characteristic sometimes when it may appear that you may be otherwise in some thread of the forum for some reason. 😏

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Haha, I notice you seem to be someone of humor at times bw. Perhaps I may remind you of possessing such a characteristic sometimes when it may appear that you may be otherwise in some thread for some reason. 😏

I am just busting your balls Nick 😅 

• Haha 1