B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

56 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I like Serafima way more than Leora and her clone but let's not get carried away now

Lol obviously, you don't get to see Sera that much, her first stay was only 10day or something.

19 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Like how? If you are referring to first-time subscribers who subscribed and then discontinued, I don't disagree.

But anyone who watched her for more than two weeks would realise she is a waste of time, and trust me, I watched her a lot in her first 2 months and I got real bored & I decided not to renew for awhile.

More pages on CC compared to Leora? Wait, have you see those posts on Leora's thread? Those posts would appear even if Leora reads a book on her bed.

And you can check back those old B1 threads during her 1st visit, I don't think they were plenty about her.

She barely did anything but clean or go out and you watched her a lot for 2months, that says a lot.Then you went on to cancel your membership because I guess up til that point she was really the only thing keeping you subscribed to RLC. She's good for business like that. Not easy for RLC to find a girl like her. Most of these girls have to bend over backwards to get that kind of attention from the viewers. Even now you are paying attention to her, even if it is not exactly positive attention, you're still talking about her, which is everything in showbiz. When they don't care enough to even talk shit about you. Then you have a problem. RLC does not have that problem with Sera.

Also she's a GOV so grabbing 2-3months of viewers attention and getting them to sign up in the hopes of something happening is all RLC needs her to do anyway, no long-term interest required. 

I'm not sure about her first visit but I know her second visit generated A LOT of pages on CC, especially for someone that barely even got naked. Of course unless we have the actual stats we can go around in circles about this so let's just see how this stay turns out. 

• Like 1