VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

It has been argued by some that Leora has lost interest and that herself and Malia are no longer value for money.

I have looked through my extensive archives and broken down into sections the activity of Leora within each section...I haven't done the same with Malia solely because I never watch her. I will leave that to others.

I commence from Leora's first day in Prague on 14 August 2019 until 30 September 2020, and have included location.

August 14-November 14 -2019. A total of 93 days.....

32 Bating sessions in Bedroom.

16 ............................... Living Room.

3  ................................Bathroom.

22 ...............................Guest Room.

2 .................................Kitchen.

Grand total of 75 bates in 93 days, utilising 5 locations.Average 1.24 days per bate.

There were also various teases and dancing sessions varying in time and location, Many bating sessions used vibrators, and anal was often enjoyed.

November 15-2019 -January 15-2020, A total of 62 days.

21 Bating sessions in Bedroom.

7...................................Living Room.

3 .................................Bathroom.

1 ..................................Kitchen.

2 Blowjobs with Paul.

Grand total of 34 bates and Paul in 62 Days, utilising 4 locations. Average 1.82 days per bate

There were also various teases during this period...Malia arrived around the last couple of days I think. Again! vibrators and anal were commonplace.

January 16-April 16-2020 a total of 91 days...Malia in the apartment also.

28 Leora bating sessions....Bedroom

2 ........................................... Living Room

2 ............................................Bathroom

Grand total of 32 bates in 91 days, utilising 3 locations.Average 2.84 days per bate.

Various teases and Girl on Girl " Massaging  " Rarely was a vibrator or an anal seen.

April 17-September 30 - 2020 a total of 168 days

30 Leora bating sessions .....Bedroom

1 ..............................................Balcony

1 ..............................................Bathroom.

5 - 6 ........................................Mutual masturbations between the Girls.

Grand total of 38 bates..( Leora 32, Mutual 6 maximum ) in 168 Days. Average 4.42 days per bate

Various teases and Girl on Girl " Massages "Vibrators and anal were as rare as rocking horse shit.🙀😹

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So for whatever reason people want to attach, and whether people attach as much credibility to the "massage" sessions as you would a full blown bate, the " productivity” level has dropped dramatically.

It was through first seeing Leora that I started watching RLC...I never look at any other apartment and I never watch Malia...Personal choices! 

Yes! I am disappointed with how the situation is going, but understand the mitigating circumstances that have contributed toward the situation.

Value for money ?  My buck doesn't buy me as much as it did, but I will hang on in there for a while yet, she is still worth it in my mind.....What about yours??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It has been argued by some that Leora has lost interest and that herself and Malia are no longer value for money.

I have looked through my extensive archives and broken down into sections the activity of Leora within each section...I haven't done the same with Malia solely because I never watch her. I will leave that to others.

I commence from Leora's first day in Prague on 14 August 2019 until 30 September 2020, and have included location.

Grand total of 75 bates in 93 days, utilising 5 locations.Average 1.24 days per bate.

There were also various teases and dancing sessions varying in time and location.

2 Blowjobs with Paul.

Grand total of 34 bates and Paul in 62 Days, utilising 4 locations. Average 1.82 days per bate

There were also various teases during this period...Malia arrived around the last couple of days I think.

Grand total of 32 bates in 91 days, utilising 3 locations.Average 2.84 days per bate.

Various teases and Girl on Girl " Massaging  "

5 - 6 ........................................Mutual masturbations between the Girls.

Grand total of 38 bates..( Leora 32, Mutual 6 maximum ) in 168 Days. Average 4.42 days per bate

Various teases and Girl on Girl " Massages "

So for whatever reason people want to attach, and whether people attach as much credibility to the "massage" sessions as you would a full blown bate, the " productivity” level has dropped dramatically.

It was through first seeing Leora that I started watching RLC...I never look at any other apartment and I never watch Malia...Personal choices! 

Yes! I am disappointed with how the situation is going, but understand the mitigating circumstances that have contributed toward the situation.

Value for money ?  My buck doesn't buy me as much as it did, but I will hang on in there for a while yet, she is still worth it in my mind.....What about yours??

She is worth it i only see freebies of her but wished i had seen all those bates fucking  hell my arms would have been like the dwayne johnsons THE ROCK

• Haha 6

Voglio credere che questo calo sia dovuto al fatto che sempre più spesso Leora è fuori casa e che quindi non abbia sempre tempo di masturbarsi. Lo si nota dal fatto che se gli si dà spazio e tempo è quasi certo che Leora si masturbi almeno una volta al giorno, due se è nel mood giusto. Ho notato che da un pó di tempo si masturba almeno 3/4 volte a settimana, questo alza la media di poco rispetto al periodo in cui era raro vederla masturbarsi ma è meglio di niente. 

Non lo so, in questo periodo ne vale ancora la pena ma se ricominciasse a non masturbarsi anche per un mese intero... 

• Like 3

Ah, certamente il livello si alzerebbe se Leora si portasse a casa, finalmente, il presunto ragazzo con cui si frequenta o che lo porta Malia (visto che anche lei più spesso sta via anche la notte, quindi avrà sicuramente degli amici o un ragazzo). O che almeno si porti gli amici a casa, anche per un aperitivo. Non mi sembra un problema insormontabile. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There were also various teases and dancing sessions varying in time and location, Many bating sessions used vibrators, and anal was often enjoyed.

2 Blowjobs with Paul.

There were also various teases during this period...Malia arrived around the last couple of days I think. Again! vibrators and anal were commonplace.

Various teases and Girl on Girl " Massaging  " Rarely was a vibrator or an anal seen.

Various teases and Girl on Girl " Massages "Vibrators and anal were as rare as rocking horse shit.🙀😹

Jimbo,

You really need to get a hobby that takes you out of the house.

• Haha 4

Thanks Jimbo for the breakdown!  I'm sorry you went through so much trouble to see that there has been a decline in productivity.  On the bright side though, if you multiply 179 by the number of years she's been in the project, you will see that I was never to far off on just how many bates you all have seen over the years, i've been saying a conservative 1,000 but according to your hard work, it's quite a bit higher.  The 179 comes from all your hard work and effort and is a lower number than it should be due to Malia being there IMO.

At any rate, thanks for taking the time, it was an interesting synopsis!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1