VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Well, that seems to have broken it down pretty extensively jimbo my friend. Perhaps a possibilty could exist of being that if realized by the individual themself, of taking into some consideration that perhaps such occasions may should have not been occurring as often, that realization could have made somewhat of a difference in determining that individual's thoughts or considerations on perhaps how often may have been considered more reasonable or appropriate for such occasions to actually occur. Of course this is all only speculation and some of, or all of which could be wrong, but whether it is or not, the matter would likely certainly give the individual something to ponder on and consider, if in fact any of the related commentary of this subject matter does get noticed and read by the individual. If such a possible scenario actually occurred, it would not be considered completely unbelievable for anyone to think that by noticing and reading such subject matter, that it could actually have some impact on whether or not such of any realizations had ever been being taken into consideration by the individual themself or not. If so, it would not be completely unbelievable to think that such a realization, may or could, have an impact on that individuals considerations of any further of those types of occasions in the future. Of course there is also a possibilty that perhaps nothing more than time itself in relation to age and perhaps maybe even in combination with somewhat of a realization or idea of how often such occasions were occurring, could have been some contributing factors to such decisions by the individual themself.   

It’s immaterial whether she reads the remarks or not really Nich’, she will accept the plaudits probably but ignore any criticism....She will probably shrug her shoulders and carry on...Leora will do exactly what Leora wishes to do....In fairness to her, she has had to build a wall of indifference around herself to survive, she has been hurt too much in the past by negative comments.

Even though I didn’t post the original comment as a criticism, but as an honest exercise to discuss what some people had been complaining about or defending, dependant on opinion...but nevertheless she will unfortunately  interpret it as a criticism I think...

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s immaterial whether she reads the remarks or not really Nich’, she will accept the plaudits probably but ignore any criticism....She will probably shrug her shoulders and carry on...Leora will do exactly what Leora wishes to do....In fairness to her, she has had to build a wall of indifference around herself to survive, she has been hurt too much in the past by negative comments.

Even though I didn’t post the original comment as a criticism, but as an honest exercise to discuss what some people had been complaining about or defending, dependant on opinion...but nevertheless she will unfortunately  interpret it as a criticism I think...

If by chance any of the subject matter does get noticed, as far as your last line goes, I hope she doesn't. I hope she just shruggs her shoulders and realizes how much enjoyment she had from the occasions, not to mention, but how much enjoyment was received by others as well from her being as generous of a person as she has been, let alone a quite attractive woman at that. 🙂 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:35 AM, jimbo4 said:

Even though I didn’t post the original comment as a criticism, but as an honest exercise to discuss what some people had been complaining about or defending, dependent on opinion...but nevertheless she will unfortunately  interpret it as a criticism I think...

I would think she would jimbo4 even if you didn't mean too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would think she would jimbo4 even if you didn't mean too.

I would hope she's intelligent enough to realise that me posting the true facts is not meant as criticism at all, but an aid to to those who do complain incessantly about her, and at the same time to those who like myself are avid supporters of her.

The only thing that perturbs me, is that like many people on the forum, if she read it she would have to use a similar translator as those same people.....And we all know how inaccurate they can be don't we?

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, jimbo4 said:

I would hope she's intelligent enough to realise that me posting the true facts is not meant as criticism at all, but an aid to to those who do complain incessantly about her, and at the same time to those who like myself are avid supporters of her.

The only thing that perturbs me, is that like many people on the forum, if she read it she would have to use a similar translator as those same people.....And we all know how inaccurate they can be don't we?

Yes, we have seen that to many times.

• Like 1